Accredited Dental Assisting Schools in West VirginiaW.Virginia has 11 tech schools and West-Virginia University with Dental Care Assistant programs. West-Virginia is an excellent state to prepare for this career. All of the 12 schools offer the Dental Hygienist certificate program and the Dental Aid/Assistant program, which completely prepare you for your career.
The 12 schools are the Academy of Careers and Technology, W. Virginia Junior College-Bridgeport, Putnam Career and Tech Center, Carver Career Center Huntington Junior College, Bridgemont Career and Tech Center, W.Virginia University, Southern West-Virginia Career and Tech Center, Opportunities Industrialization Center-North Central West Virginia, West Liberty University and Mercer County Technical Education Center.
Dental Assistant Schools in West VirginiaA Dental Hygienist takes a remarkably short training of 10 months and after the state exam is passed, you are eligible to work. Dental Hygienists receive their education at tech colleges, vocational schools and community colleges. Ten months is a relatively short time to finish an education and have the opportunity for a professional career in dentistry in W.Virginia. Alternative educational plans include part-time education program and accelerated programs.
Salaries for Dental Care Assistants in West VirginiaThe salary for Dental Care Assistants average five percent less than the national average in W. Virginia, but well above the starting salaries of other careers with comparable educations. In West-Virginia, a typical starting salary is $23,000 with a senior salary reaching as high as $56,000.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Available programs include Health Administrative Services, Human, Social, and Health Services, Medical Billing Administration, and Medical Office Management.
- Professional financial aid advisors work with students individually to find the best financial aid solution.
- All programs are 100% online.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Medical Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In West Virginia
|West Virginia University School of Dentistry||Morgantown, WV, U.S.||hsc.wvu.edu/sod|