Accredited Dental Assisting Schools in West VirginiaW.Virginia has 11 tech schools and West-Virginia University with Dental Care Assistant programs. West-Virginia is an excellent state to prepare for this career. All of the 12 schools offer the Dental Hygienist certificate program and the Dental Aid/Assistant program, which completely prepare you for your career.
The 12 schools are the Academy of Careers and Technology, W. Virginia Junior College-Bridgeport, Putnam Career and Tech Center, Carver Career Center Huntington Junior College, Bridgemont Career and Tech Center, W.Virginia University, Southern West-Virginia Career and Tech Center, Opportunities Industrialization Center-North Central West Virginia, West Liberty University and Mercer County Technical Education Center.
Dental Assistant Schools in West VirginiaA Dental Hygienist takes a remarkably short training of 10 months and after the state exam is passed, you are eligible to work. Dental Hygienists receive their education at tech colleges, vocational schools and community colleges. Ten months is a relatively short time to finish an education and have the opportunity for a professional career in dentistry in W.Virginia. Alternative educational plans include part-time education program and accelerated programs.
Salaries for Dental Care Assistants in West VirginiaThe salary for Dental Care Assistants average five percent less than the national average in W. Virginia, but well above the starting salaries of other careers with comparable educations. In West-Virginia, a typical starting salary is $23,000 with a senior salary reaching as high as $56,000.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In West Virginia
|West Virginia University School of Dentistry||Morgantown, WV, U.S.||hsc.wvu.edu/sod|