Accredited Dental Assisting Schools in West VirginiaW.Virginia has 11 tech schools and West-Virginia University with Dental Care Assistant programs. West-Virginia is an excellent state to prepare for this career. All of the 12 schools offer the Dental Hygienist certificate program and the Dental Aid/Assistant program, which completely prepare you for your career.
The 12 schools are the Academy of Careers and Technology, W. Virginia Junior College-Bridgeport, Putnam Career and Tech Center, Carver Career Center Huntington Junior College, Bridgemont Career and Tech Center, W.Virginia University, Southern West-Virginia Career and Tech Center, Opportunities Industrialization Center-North Central West Virginia, West Liberty University and Mercer County Technical Education Center.
Dental Assistant Schools in West VirginiaA Dental Hygienist takes a remarkably short training of 10 months and after the state exam is passed, you are eligible to work. Dental Hygienists receive their education at tech colleges, vocational schools and community colleges. Ten months is a relatively short time to finish an education and have the opportunity for a professional career in dentistry in W.Virginia. Alternative educational plans include part-time education program and accelerated programs.
Salaries for Dental Care Assistants in West VirginiaThe salary for Dental Care Assistants average five percent less than the national average in W. Virginia, but well above the starting salaries of other careers with comparable educations. In West-Virginia, a typical starting salary is $23,000 with a senior salary reaching as high as $56,000.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- See how you could play a crucial role in healthcare with a Medical Assisting degree
- This degree program is available in both English and Spanish
- Offers scholarships to qualified active-duty personnel, retirees & dependents
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In West Virginia
|West Virginia University School of Dentistry||Morgantown, WV, U.S.||hsc.wvu.edu/sod|