Dental Hygiene Education in TennesseeDental hygiene is one of the most important aspects of human health. Unfortunately, many people neglect their teeth until it is too late. As a dental assistant, you can play an invaluable role in educating and facilitating the dental hygiene process. While researching dental care assistant programs, be sure to find out what colleges emphasize the areas of dentistry that you are most interested in. Most programs offer two year associate degrees.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in TennesseeThe median salary for dental aid or assistants in most Tennessee cities is approximately $30,000 a year. Dental aid or assistants also receive a benefits package that includes health, dental, and retirement. It is also often possible to earn bonuses for excellent performance.
- Fortis offers a Medical Assisting program designed to propel you forward
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Most campuses offer hands-on instruction for a variety of healthcare fields
- Provides guidance & assistance to students exploring their financial aid options
- Dental Assistant Program
- Dental Assisting
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting, Associates Degree
- Medical Assisting - Associate
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Clinical Assistant
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Certificate in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Pharmacy
- And more...
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Tennessee
|University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center College of Dentistry||Memphis, TN||www.uthsc.edu/dentistry|
|Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry||Nashville, TN||www.mmc.edu/education/sod|
|Tennessee Tech||Cookeville, TN||https://www.tntech.edu|
|Volunteer State Community College||Gallatin, TN||http://www.volstate.edu|
|Roane State Community College||Harriman, TN||http://www.roanestate.edu|
|Miller-Motte Technical University||Madison, TN||https://www.miller-motte.edu|
|University of Tennessee||Knoxville, TN||http://www.utk.edu|
|Concord College||Memphis, TN||http://www.concorde.edu|
|Draughons Junior College||Nashville, TN||http://www.daymarcollege.edu|
|Kaplan Career Institute||Nashville, TN||https://www.brightwood.edu/|
|Tennessee State||Nashville, TN||http://www.tnstate.edu/|