Dental Assistant Education in South CarolinaOne of the great advantages of completing dental care assistant school at South Carolina is that the full program usually can be completed in less than one year. In order to get the certification that quickly, it is important that students remain enrolled full time and stay on schedule with all targeted completion dates for their courses. Enrollment for the program is generally easy, however, the courses do fill up quickly.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in South CarolinaSalaries for dental care assistants can range from about $35,000 per year to around $54,000 per year. Certainly the pay will depend on the skill level and education background of the employee, and the salary will also be affect by the geographical region in which you choose to work.
- Keiser University | Your Education, Your Schedule? Take one class at a time. Choose on campus, online, or both at Keiser Univ.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
As the world is adjusting to new realities, we are prepared to help you work towards a successful future in a manner that is safer for you and the community at large. Here's how:
- We offer in-demand, career-focused education delivered through your local campus using live, interactive synchronous online delivery. There's also the flexibility to transition to an in-seat class environment once the current situation is resolved.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Pharmacy
Helms College, a nonprofit post-secondary career college operated by Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia and the CSRA, has been granted continued accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Multi-Skilled Medical Assistant
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In South Carolina
|Medical University of South Carolina College of Dental Medicine||Charleston, SC, U.S.||musc.edu/dentistry|