Salaries for Dental Assistant Schools in San AntonioIn a report from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), dental care assistants in the San Antonio-New Braunfels had an annual mean wage of $30,580 in 2012. By comparison, the annual mean wage dental care assistants in Texas was $32,700, and that of the nation was $35,080. The BLS estimates that there are around 2,410 dental care assistants in the San Antonio area; this is about 10 percent of the professionals in the state. The agency expects a 27 percent jump between 2010 and 2020.
- Fortis offers a Medical Assisting program designed to propel you forward
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Most campuses offer hands-on instruction for a variety of healthcare fields
- Provides guidance & assistance to students exploring their financial aid options
- Dental Assistant Program
- Dental Assisting
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In San Antonio
|The Dental School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio||San Antonio, Texas, USA||dental.uthscsa.edu|