Dental Assistant Schools in New MexicoDental assisting is a hands on field. You cannot learn everything you need to know from a textbook, which is why most programs offer internships and externships. This lets you work in the field under the guidance of trained dentists and other assistants. They will ensure that you can handle the daily tasks that you need to do. You can attend certification programs that take place over a few months, or you can opt for programs that end with students earning their degrees. Earning your Associate’s degree will typically take two years or longer.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in New MexicoThe amount of money that you make after finishing your classes depends on where you live and if you gained any outside experience during your training. If you complete an internship during your course of studies, you might make more than someone who only has a degree or certificate. Entry level dental assisting jobs typically pay around $11.60 an hour, but the average salary reported by workers in New Mexico is more than $15 an hour. Once you have more experience, it’s likely that your salary will increase to $17 an hour or more. Many of the dental care assistants working in Albuquerque report making more than the average hourly rate reported by those working in smaller towns in New Mexico.
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Dental Assistant, Diploma
- Medical Assisting, AAS
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In New Mexico
|Pima Medical Institute||Albuquerque, NM||http://pmi.edu|
|Carrington College||Albuquerque, NM||http://carrington.edu|
|Eastern New Mexico University||Portales, NM||http://www.enmu.edu|
|Santa Fe Community College||Santa Fe, NM||https://www.sfcc.edu/|
|University of New Mexico||Albuquerque, NM||http://www.unm.edu/|
|New Mexico State University||Las Cruces, NM||https://www.nmsu.edu/|