You don't have to settle for GRCC, though! The Greater Grand Rapids School of Dental Assisting and the Everest Institute both offer industry standard Accreditation for their programs.
Dental Assistant Schools in MichiganGRCC again leads the pack with their three-year program, both in terms of price and quality. After the initial year of pre-dental hygiene courses, you'll be deep into the program, and two year later you'll be sitting for the Dental Hygiene National Board examination and taking the regional licensing exam! This license is valid throughout the state, so you'll be free to look for employment anywhere that works for your future plans. You may not want to stay in Grand Rapids, after you read the next paragraph!
Salaries for Dental Assistants in Grand Rapids, MichiganA dental hygienist in Grand Rapids makes an average yearly salary of $54,030. This is a lower than average salary statewide for the profession, typically by at least 4,000 dollars. This is, in part, due to the success of GRCC's program, which causes some market saturation in the near area. Grand Rapids is a great city, and you might just choose to stay in spite of the perceived pay cut!
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration (AAS)
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Michigan
|University of Michigan School of Dentistry||Ann Arbor, MI||dent.umich.edu/|
|The University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry||Detroit, MI||dental.udmercy.edu/|
|Baker College||Flint, Port Huron, Auburn Hills, MI||https://baker.edu|
|Delta College||University Center, MI||http://www.delta.edu|
|Lake Michigan College||Benton Harbor, MI||https://www.lakemichigancollege.edu|
|Mott Community College||Flint, MI||http://www.mcc.edu|
|Northwestern Michigan College||Traverse City, MI||https://www.nmc.edu|