When looking for a school with a good dental program, specifically research whether each school is accredited. A program that’s affiliated with a public college system is much more likely to be accredited than an independent program. Keep in mind that there can be good dental schools not associated with a college system, though, so don’t be afraid to contact representatives for any program that interests you.
Dental Hygiene Education in MaineAfter finding out whether a degree or certification program is accredited, find out what kind of training you will receive. Your classes should prepare you for examinations to become a Certified Dental Assistant or Expanded Functions Dental Assistant. Also decide whether you want a certificate or a degree for your studies. Many schools offer one-year certificates, associate’s degrees, and bachelor’s degrees. It will cost more and take longer to get a more advanced degree, but you’ll be prepared for both dental care assistant jobs and jobs with more responsibility.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in MaineMaine has over 1,000 dental care assistants working in the state, and the average employee earns around $17 per hour, or $35,000 per year. This is slightly above average compared to other states. Pay can go up with additional training.
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
CTU Classes Are As Close As The Mobile App.
Take classes with the help of your smartphone, tablet or laptop. CTU’s online bachelor’s programs were ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Professional Medical Assistant
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Maine
|University of New England College of Dental Medicine||Biddeford, Maine|