There are two job levels: 1) A Certified Dental Assistant cleans teeth, manages others and informs patients on oral hygiene and 2) a Dental Hygienist with fewer responsibilities, takes x-rays and runs other dental machines.
Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in Las VegasLas Vegas has a population of 596,000, and there are three stellar Dental Care Assistant Schools in the city.
1. Pima Medical
2. Institute Northwest Health Careers
3. College of Southern Nevada
Each school offers the Dental Hygienist certificate program and the Dental Care Assistant program to prepare you for a successful career.
Dental Hygienist School Las VegasA Dental Hygienist in Nevada only needs a training of 10 months for this prestigious and prosperous career. A graduate must pass the state certification in order to become employed, and if the student desires advanced training, Associate and Bachelor levels are available too.
Salaries for Dental Care Assistants in Las VegasThe salary for Dental Care Assistants in Las Vegas is almost 11 percent less than the national average, but there are many openings across the city and the salary is well above the starting salaries of other tech careers with comparable educations. The typical entry level salary is $24,000 with a senior salary reaching as high as $52,000.
Matching School Ads
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Las Vegas
|University of Nevada at Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine||Las Vegas, NV||http://dentalschool.unlv.edu/|