Dental Assisting Schools in IndianaDental hygiene and dental assisting are two similar fields that are actually quite different. You can work as a dental care assistant after finishing a certification program and passing a test from the Dental Assisting National Board. If you want to work as a hygienist, you need an Associate’s degree. Most students complete their degrees in two years or less, but other students work on the degree on a part-time basis, which increases the amount of time they spend in school. You should look for a school that lets you take classes around your work or home schedule and schools that have accreditation.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in IndianaIndiana is one of several Midwestern states with a high number of dental care assistants. Those assistants seek work in larger cities and smaller towns, including Bloomington, Indianapolis and Gary. When you live in Indianapolis or a larger city, you might notice that you make more than those living in smaller areas in the southern half of the state. The median salary of all dental care assistants in Indiana is around $16.50 an hour or over $34,000 a year. Those working for dental chains, which let patients easily shift their information to a new facility, often make a little less than those who work for a private office do.
- Fortis offers a Medical Assisting program designed to propel you forward
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Most campuses offer hands-on instruction for a variety of healthcare fields
- Provides guidance & assistance to students exploring their financial aid options
- Dental Assistant Program
- Dental Assisting
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Indiana
|Indiana University School of Dentistry||Indianapolis, IN||www.iusd.iupui.edu|
|Ivy Tech Community College||Indianapolis, IN||https://www.ivytech.edu|
|Indiana University School of Dentistry||Indianapolis, IN||https://www.dentistry.iu.edu|
|Indiana Dental Academy||Indianapolis, IN||http://indianadentalacademy.org|
|Dental Careers of Southern Indiana||Jeffersonville, IN||http://www.dentalcareersofsouthernindiana.com|
|Dental Careers Foundation||Indianapolis, IN||http://dcfofind.com|
|Everest College indiana||Merrillville, IN||http://www.everest.edu|
|Ross Medical Education Center||Granger, IN||https://www.rosseducation.edu|