Dental Assistant Schools in IdahoDental assisting is a unique field. When you study another topic, you typically go to college and later decide if you want to finish a Bachelor’s degree or go on for your graduate degree. With medical assisting, students often complete degrees, but they also have the option of certification programs. While both programs offer some training, most students make more when they have a degree in hand. Both programs include programs on making molds, doing simple x-rays and completing other jobs.
Salaries for Dental Aid/Assistants in IdahoIdaho ranks as one of the top states for dental care assistants. The state has more than 3,000 people working as assistants, and the median hourly salary for the position is $15.10. Workers report earning close to $31,500 a year, though this includes those with years of experience. As a new worker in the field, you might earn around $12 to $14 an hour plus benefits. Those working in larger cities, including Boise, earn around $25,000 a year when they first leave school. Those on the higher end of the spectrum report earning closer to $40,000 a year. Some students prefer taking classes that count towards their certification in dental assisting. North Idaho College offers those courses through its Workforce Training and Continuing Education program. The college developed this program as a way to help recent graduates and those looking to change career paths.
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager® College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Assisting (AOS)
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Dental Aid/Assistant Schools In Idaho
|Eastern Idaho Technical College||Idaho Falls, ID||http://www.eitc.edu|
|College of Southern Idaho||Twin Falls, ID||http://www.csi.edu|