Dental Assistant Schools in DelawareThe only way that you can work as a Certified Dental Assistant without passing the exam is if you can prove that you have at least two years of experience working in the dental field. This is something of a catch-22 though. Many dentists won’t hire you unless you pass the test, which means that you can’t get the experience that you need. Schools in the state typically ask you will complete classes over the course of several weeks or months. The more intensive programs ask is you will attend longer classes for a shorter period of time, while the less intensive programs let you take shorter classes for several months.
Salaries for Dental Aid/Assistants in DelawareBefore you decide to attend college, you want to know how much money you’ll make after graduation. Delaware, entry level positions typically come with an annual salary of nearly $27,000. An entry level position refers to the first job you will take, but you might find yourself making a little more. The median annual salary for all dental care assistants working from Delaware is close to $35,000, but this figure includes assistants with more experience and education. With so many schools offering degrees and certification in dental assisting, you have the option to stay close to home or attend school in another city in the state. Some of the top dental care assistant schools from Delaware include:
Delaware Technical Community College, which has campuses in Newark, Georgetown and Dover
Harris School of Business in Wilmington
Dawn Career Institute in Wilmington
Depending on where you live, you might find yourself taking classes across the state line into New Jersey. You’ll also have the option of taking courses online, which lets you study and complete your training from home.
- Dental Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
All-State Career - Healthcare Division is committed to providing quality training for students just like you. Financial aid is available for students who qualify. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Expanded Functions Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
CTU Classes Are As Close As The Mobile App.
Take classes with the help of your smartphone, tablet or laptop. CTU’s online bachelor’s programs were ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!