Fortunately, there are many high quality places to earn your certification to be a dental care assistant in California. Schools that offer dental aid or assistant programs include Carrington College, UEI College, Kaplin, San Joaquin Valley, and many more. With so many options to choose from, it is vitally important to do proper research to find out which training program is right for you. You should check tuition rates, curriculum, and fields of emphasis at each school.
Dental Hygiene Education in CaliforniaA proper dental hygiene curriculum should include classes that teach you how to perform several procedures that will be part of your day to day job as a dental care assistant. You should be able to provide patients with basic tips on how to improve their hygiene, as well as take teeth x-rays, making appointments, and perform lab work.
Salaries for Dental Aid/Assistants in CaliforniaBefore pursuing a career path, it is very important to understand what your realistic salary expectations should be. Median dental care assistant salaries in most California cities range are about $35,000, plus health and dental benefits. If you perform well, you could also be in line to receive bonuses and other incentives.
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Dental Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Medical Office Specialist (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Medical Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Dental Assisting
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- See how you could play a crucial role in healthcare with a Medical Assisting degree
- This degree program is available in both English and Spanish
- Offers scholarships to qualified active-duty personnel, retirees & dependents
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego® is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Assisting (AOS)
- Medical Assisting
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In California
|Loma Linda University School of Dentistry||Loma Linda, CA||llu.edu/dentistry|
|University of California, Los Angeles School of Dentistry||Los Angeles, CA||http://www.dentistry.ucla.edu/|
|University of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry||San Francisco, CA||UCSF.edu|
|University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry||San Francisco, CA||http://dental.pacific.edu/|
|The Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC||Los Angeles, CA||http://dentistry.usc.edu/|
|Western University of Health Sciences College of Dental Medicine||Pomona, CA||westernu.edu|
View Larger Map