Dental Assistant Schools in ArkansasThe recognized accrediting agency in the state is the Commission on Dental Accreditation. CODA provides stringent requirements for accreditation that show a program meets high quality standards. The only two accredited dental assistant schools in Arkansas are Arkansas Northeastern College and Pulaski Technical College. Arkansas Northeastern College is on South Division Street in Blytheville. The dental assisting program takes one year to complete and includes training in laboratory, business, and practical skills. Pulaski Technical College is part of the University of Arkansas. It’s located on West Scenic Drive in North Little Rock. The school offers two program options, a technical certificate or an Associate of Applied Science degree. These daytime only programs take from nine months to two years to complete.
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Arkansas
|Arkansas Northeastern College||Blytheville, AR||http://www.anc.edu|
|Pulaski Technical College||North Little Rock, AR||http://uafs.edu|
|University of Arkansas-Fort Smith||Fort Smith, AR||https://www.fortis.edu/campuses/alabama|
|University of Arkansas-Little Rock||Little Rock, AR||http://ualr.edu|
Dental Hygiene Program CurriculumStudents in a dental assistant program learn various tasks and skills for working in the different roles they will take within a dental office or practice, such as front desk administration, chair assistance, preparation, and radiography. In a program, you will complete courses that include the following:
- First aid
- Medical terminology
- Fundamentals of dentistry
- Dental pharmacology
- Dental office administration
- Dental radiography
- Dental equipment basics
- Dental material care