If you’re like Hermey from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, you may want to be a dentist but haven’t had the opportunity to become one yet. If you live in Arizona, a good first step is aiming to get a job as a dental aid or assistant by finding a good dental school in your state.
While you may pick a dental school for any number of reasons that are important to you, you should definitely check to see if they are accredited before you enroll in a program and start taking classes. A good school will be associated with the American Dental Association, or ADA, and it only takes a quick call to an admissions representative to find out if your potential school is accredited with them.
Arizona School of Dental AssistingGetting a dental hygiene education should teach you enough to succeed in an entry-level job position in the field of dentistry. You should learn about both preventive and therapeutic services in your classes, and your program should contain a mix of academic and clinical work. Many good degree and certificate programs also have the goal of connecting you with the people you’ll be serving through different activities.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in ArizonaMost dental aid or assistants make around $16 or $17 per hour, but this depends on how much education and experience you have. The mean annual salary is about $35,000. Arizona pretty much runs in the middle of the pack compared to other states.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Dental Assistant - DIP
- Medical Assistant Technician - DIP
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Becoming a dental care assistant could be a good job for the foreseeable future, or it could just a step in the direction you want to take. Whatever your aspirations are, get a good education to start off on the right foot.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Arizona
|Arizona School of Dental Assisting||Phoenix, AZ||https://azdentalassistants.com|
|Phoenix College||Phoenix, AZ||http://www.phoenixcollege.edu|
|Rio Salado College||Tempe, AZ||http://www.riosalado.edu|
|Pima Medical Institute||Tucson, AZ||http://pmi.edu|
View Larger Map