Dental Hygiene Education AlaskaThere is currently one accredited dental assisting school in Alaska, located at the the University of Alaska – Anchorage College of Health. The school offers a 34-credit undergraduate certificate as well as an associates degree in applied science upon completion of the coursework and clinical requirements. The program begins annually in August and ends the following June, spanning three semesters and including courses in Biomedical and Dental Sciences for Dental Assistants, Radiographic Lab, and Chairside Techniques, as well as a clinical practicum.
Salaries for Dental Aid/Assistants in AlaskaIf you’re a dental care assistant in Alaska, you’re in luck. According to official federal government statistics, Nevada is in the top tier of median salaries for dental care assistants, paying approximately $37,380 – $43,480 annually (which is above the national average annual wage of $34,500). In addition, Alaska is the third highest-paying state for dental assistants, paying a mean wage of $41,970 annually and $20.18 an hourThe state currently employs just over 1,000 dental care assistants.
- Discover how you could play a part in the growing healthcare industry at Keiser U
- Cover healthcare leadership, marketing, public policy, healthcare finance & more
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Alaska
|University of Alaska, Anchorage - College of Health||Anchorage, AK||https://www.uaa.alaska.edu|
View Larger Map