Find Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in Phoenix AZThe American Dental Association’s Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) is the national accrediting agency for dental programs in the United States. These institutions have met the strict criteria for educating and training prospective dental care assistants on all the components of becoming a licensed dental hygienist and preparing them to take the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) exam. One of the eligibility requirements for taking the DANB exam is a certificate or degree from a CODA-accredited program.
The official DANB website, www.danb.og, is the best place to begin a search for a CODA-accredited school in the United States. The American Dental Hygienist Association (www.adha.org) is also useful in finding accredited programs in particular cities as well as providing educational and career information.
Phoenix College has the only accredited dental care assistant program in Phoenix, Arizona.
Dental Hygiene Education in Phoenix, ArizonaPhoenix College offers a 2-year degree program in dental hygiene. Upon completion of the program, graduates receive an Associate Degree in Applied Science – Dental Hygiene (AAS). This degree allows graduates to pursue a career in dental hygiene as an entry level dental care assistant.As part of the dental hygiene educational program, students have liberal arts classes as well as hands-on pre-clinical and clinical practice under the direction of a supervising instructor.By receiving the AAS, students who wish to continue their education for personal or career reasons, are eligible to apply to colleges and universities to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in Phoenix, ArizonaAlthough there has been an increase in the amount of dental hygienists graduating from accredited programs in Arizona, the average salary for dental care assistants is somewhat lower than the national average. Dental hygienists in Phoenix can expect to earn around $44,000 per year.
- See how you could play a crucial role in healthcare with a Medical Assisting degree
- This degree program is available in both English and Spanish
- Offers scholarships to qualified active-duty personnel, retirees & dependents
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Dental Assistant - DIP
- Medical Assistant
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Assisting (AOS)
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Phoenix
|Arizona School of Dental Assisting||Phoenix, AZ||https://azdentalassistants.com|
|Phoenix College||Phoenix, AZ||http://www.phoenixcollege.edu|