Dental Assistant Schools in ConnecticutThe Connecticut Dental Hygienist’s Association is a great place to look for information regarding dental hygiene education within the state. To be a registered hygienist, one must graduate with an associate or bachelor’s degree from a program that is accredited by the Commission on Dental Education (CODA). The four schools in Connecticut currently accredited by CODA are the Fones School of Dental Hygiene, Tunxis Community College, the University of New Haven and the Lincoln College of New England. Each of these schools offers at least an associates degree. The Fones School, which was established in 1913, offers a masters degree as well as an associates and bachelors.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in ConnecticutThe outlook for dental care assistant salaries in Connecticut is quite good. Salaries tend to be above the national average all across the state. The median salary for a dental care assistant in East Hartford or New Haven is a little over $36,000 and remains very close to that mark even in areas of the state where the cost of living is likely lower, such as Waterbury.
Dental Assisting Programs in ConnecticutThe four accredited schools for dental care assistant training are found at the A.I. Prince Technical High School, the Lincoln College of New England, Tunxis Community College and Windham Technical High School. In addition to these, there are other centers which offer certificate programs and beginning training to help potential dental care assistants gain chairside skills that they will need to get ahead in the field. The Connecticut State Dental Association offers resources and contact information regarding training and education for dental health professionals, including dental care assistants, hygienists and technicians.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- See how you could play a crucial role in healthcare with a Medical Assisting degree
- This degree program is available in both English and Spanish
- Offers scholarships to qualified active-duty personnel, retirees & dependents
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Assistant
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Connecticut
|University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine||Farmington, CT||www.uchc.edu|
|A.I. Prince Technical High School||Hartford, CT||http://prince.cttech.org|
|Lincoln College of New England||Southington, CT||http://www.lincolncollegene.edu/southington-college-campus/southington-campus-college-connecticut#|
|Tunxis Community College||Farmington, CT||http://www.tunxis.edu|
|Windham Technical High School||Willimantic, CT||http://www.cttech.org|