Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in ClevelandAccording to EducationNews.org, in the state of Ohio there are currently 7,640 individuals employed in the dental hygiene field, with 1,600 of them in the city of Cleveland. A 90 percent growth was reported from 2006 to 2010 and that trend seems to be continuing even now, with more employers looking for help in this area. Moreover, a 21 percent increase in the number of employees is set for 2016, making gaining education even more important. In order to obtain one of these highly sought-after positions within the dental hygiene field, you need at least an associate’s degree in addition to hands-on training and certification within a specific area of study.
With several high quality schools that are accredited found right in Cleveland, obtaining the right credentials is not difficult. The competition is not as fierce as in other areas, which offers anyone looking to attend a dental hygiene program an advantage. In fact, 227 individuals graduated, with 237 having obtained certificates and 16 having obtained an associate’s degree.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in ClevelandBeing a dental care assistant can be a rewarding endeavor, both emotionally and financially. Indeed.com states that the average salary of a dental care assistant in Cleveland is $47,000, roughly 14 percent lower than the average for other cities, though still quite good. Salary.com posts a median of $34,269 with the lowest 10 percent earning $26,306. Of course, salaries vary widely depending on a number of factors including job experience and individual employers.
Matching School Ads
- Learn to be an integral part in a team of medical practitioners providing surgical care
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- This program is offered in Florida, Louisiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas or Virginia
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Find flexible course schedules and student-focused faculty and staff
- Dental Assistant Program
- Dental Assisting
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
Locations: Grand Prairie
- Available programs include Health Administrative Services, Human, Social, and Health Services, Medical Billing Administration, and Medical Office Management.
- Professional financial aid advisors work with students individually to find the best financial aid solution.
- All programs are 100% online.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Medical Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Cleaveland
|Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine||Cleveland, OH||dental.case.edu|