Dental Assistant Schools in WisconsinDental care assistant training programs can typically be completed in a year and are usually diploma programs. The curriculum includes didactic course, laboratory courses and clinical education. Dental assisting courses may include dental radiography, general anatomy, dental office management, health safety and dental materials. To complete the clinical portion, the student completes a supervised internship at a local dental clinic. Completing the training prepares students to take the Dental Assisting National Board certification examination. Students who haven’t completed an accredited program must have at least 3,500 hours of dental assisting work experience to take the Certified Dental Assistant exam.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in WisconsinDental care assistants in Wisconsin earned a median annual wage of $34,600 in 2012, as reported by the BLS. This figure is very close to the national average of $34,500. Salaries vary by location; dental aid or assistants in Madison earned $37,300 that same year.
At Broadview University, we help you see college differently.
Here, you gain real-world skills through Applied Learning—not just seat time in an auditorium. You collaborate with professionals in the field you’re interested in—not just professors. And, people who know and care surround you and care about your success personally; you aren’t just another face on a crowded campus.
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Wisconsin
|Marquette University School of Dentistry||Milwaukee, WI||marquette.edu/dentistry|
|Fox Valley Technical College||Appleton, WI||https://www.fvtc.edu|
|Northeast Wisconsin Technical College||Green Bay, WI||https://www.nwtc.edu|
|Blackhawk Technical College||Janesville, WI||http://www.blackhawk.edu|
|Gateway Technical College||Kenosha, WI||https://www.gtc.edu|
|Western Technical College||La Crosse, WI||https://www.westerntc.edu|
|Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College||Shell Lake, WI||http://www.witc.edu|