Dental Assistant Schools in WashingtonBefore you look at the classes that different programs offer, you should consider whether you want a program that awards you a certificate or a degree. Certification programs let you start your future career quickly. You usually complete your training in a 10-week session or within six months. While this might sound great, you need to consider your future earnings. Those with degrees often find salaried positions that come with health insurance and other benefits, while those with certificates usually work jobs that come with an hourly salary and fewer benefits.
Salaries for Dental Care Assistants in WashingtonWhen choosing a career, you should choose something that interests you and lets you earn money at the same time. Dental care assistants often make less than dental hygienists do, because hygienists spend more time in school and have a more specialized set of skills. As a dental care assistant working in Washington, you will make an average salary of $18 an hour or around $34,000 to $35,000 a year. Though this is the average salary, you should know that you will make less in your first job. Entry level positions usually pay a few less dollars an hour, but you can also earn more than the average amount reported. The Washington State Dental Association is responsible for the accreditation of different dental schools in the state. The WSDA regularly checks those programs and the degrees the school offer to ensure that the classes prepare students to work as a dental assistant and that students can take any necessary examinations. The schools accredited by the WSDA are:
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Washington
|University of Washington School of Dentistry||Seattle, WA, U.S.||dental.washington.edu|
|Bates Technical College ||Tacoma, WA||http://www.bates.ctc.edu|
|Clover Park Technical College ||Lakewood, WA||http://www.cptc.edu/|
|Lake Washington Technical College ||Kirkland, WA||http://www.lwtech.edu|
|Bellingham Technical College ||Bellingham, WA||http://www.btc.edu|
|Renton Technical College ||Renton, WA||http://www.rtc.edu|
|Spokane Community College ||Spokane, WA||http://www.scc.spokane.edu|
|Seattle Vocational Institute||Seattle, WA||http://svi.seattlecolleges.edu|
|South Puget Sound Community College ||Olympia, WA||https://spscc.edu|