Dental Assistant Schools in WashingtonBefore you look at the classes that different programs offer, you should consider whether you want a program that awards you a certificate or a degree. Certification programs let you start your future career quickly. You usually complete your training in a 10-week session or within six months. While this might sound great, you need to consider your future earnings. Those with degrees often find salaried positions that come with health insurance and other benefits, while those with certificates usually work jobs that come with an hourly salary and fewer benefits.
Salaries for Dental Care Assistants in WashingtonWhen choosing a career, you should choose something that interests you and lets you earn money at the same time. Dental care assistants often make less than dental hygienists do, because hygienists spend more time in school and have a more specialized set of skills. As a dental care assistant working in Washington, you will make an average salary of $18 an hour or around $34,000 to $35,000 a year. Though this is the average salary, you should know that you will make less in your first job. Entry level positions usually pay a few less dollars an hour, but you can also earn more than the average amount reported. The Washington State Dental Association is responsible for the accreditation of different dental schools in the state. The WSDA regularly checks those programs and the degrees the school offer to ensure that the classes prepare students to work as a dental assistant and that students can take any necessary examinations. The schools accredited by the WSDA are:
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Dental Assisting
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online. We offer several Associates and Bachelors degrees in the business, health care, accounting and legal fields. Our accelerated programs are designed to help you complete your degree as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We help students get not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Washington
|University of Washington School of Dentistry||Seattle, WA, U.S.||dental.washington.edu|
|Bates Technical College ||Tacoma, WA||http://www.bates.ctc.edu|
|Clover Park Technical College ||Lakewood, WA||http://www.cptc.edu/|
|Lake Washington Technical College ||Kirkland, WA||http://www.lwtech.edu|
|Bellingham Technical College ||Bellingham, WA||http://www.btc.edu|
|Renton Technical College ||Renton, WA||http://www.rtc.edu|
|Spokane Community College ||Spokane, WA||http://www.scc.spokane.edu|
|Seattle Vocational Institute||Seattle, WA||http://svi.seattlecolleges.edu|
|South Puget Sound Community College ||Olympia, WA||https://spscc.edu|