Dental Hygiene Education in TennesseeDental hygiene is one of the most important aspects of human health. Unfortunately, many people neglect their teeth until it is too late. As a dental assistant, you can play an invaluable role in educating and facilitating the dental hygiene process. While researching dental care assistant programs, be sure to find out what colleges emphasize the areas of dentistry that you are most interested in. Most programs offer two year associate degrees.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in TennesseeThe median salary for dental aid or assistants in most Tennessee cities is approximately $30,000 a year. Dental aid or assistants also receive a benefits package that includes health, dental, and retirement. It is also often possible to earn bonuses for excellent performance.
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Dental Assistant Program
- Dental Assisting
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
- AS Health Science (Pre-Pharmacy)
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Tennessee
|University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center College of Dentistry||Memphis, TN||www.uthsc.edu/dentistry|
|Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry||Nashville, TN||www.mmc.edu/education/sod|
|Tennessee Tech||Cookeville, TN||https://www.tntech.edu|
|Volunteer State Community College||Gallatin, TN||http://www.volstate.edu|
|Roane State Community College||Harriman, TN||http://www.roanestate.edu|
|Miller-Motte Technical University||Madison, TN||https://www.miller-motte.edu|
|University of Tennessee||Knoxville, TN||http://www.utk.edu|
|Concord College||Memphis, TN||http://www.concorde.edu|
|Draughons Junior College||Nashville, TN||http://www.daymarcollege.edu|
|Kaplan Career Institute||Nashville, TN||https://www.brightwood.edu/|
|Tennessee State||Nashville, TN||http://www.tnstate.edu/|