Dental Hygiene Education in TennesseeDental hygiene is one of the most important aspects of human health. Unfortunately, many people neglect their teeth until it is too late. As a dental assistant, you can play an invaluable role in educating and facilitating the dental hygiene process. While researching dental care assistant programs, be sure to find out what colleges emphasize the areas of dentistry that you are most interested in. Most programs offer two year associate degrees.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in TennesseeThe median salary for dental aid or assistants in most Tennessee cities is approximately $30,000 a year. Dental aid or assistants also receive a benefits package that includes health, dental, and retirement. It is also often possible to earn bonuses for excellent performance.
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Dental Assisting, Associates Degree
- Dental Assisting, Diploma
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AS Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Tennessee
|University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center College of Dentistry||Memphis, TN||www.uthsc.edu/dentistry|
|Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry||Nashville, TN||www.mmc.edu/education/sod|
|Tennessee Tech||Cookeville, TN||https://www.tntech.edu|
|Volunteer State Community College||Gallatin, TN||http://www.volstate.edu|
|Roane State Community College||Harriman, TN||http://www.roanestate.edu|
|Miller-Motte Technical University||Madison, TN||https://www.miller-motte.edu|
|University of Tennessee||Knoxville, TN||http://www.utk.edu|
|Concord College||Memphis, TN||http://www.concorde.edu|
|Draughons Junior College||Nashville, TN||http://www.daymarcollege.edu|
|Kaplan Career Institute||Nashville, TN||https://www.brightwood.edu/|
|Tennessee State||Nashville, TN||http://www.tnstate.edu/|