Dental Assistant Schools in South DakotaThe Dental Assisting E-Degree at Lake Area Tech is ideally designed for working professionals who want to complete the program on a part-time basis. The program is split into five semesters, with classes starting in the spring semesters. There are two spring semesters, two summer semesters, and one fall semester; the program ends with the second summer session. The first two semesters are mainly spent on pre-requisite courses in subject areas like oral health, medical terminology, communications, and applied psychology. Core courses include subjects such as pharmacology and medical emergencies, oral anatomy and health, orthodontics, dental radiography, and dental office management. Upon completion of 43.5 credits, students will be awarded a Certificate in Dental Assisting. LATI offers the option of getting an Associate of Applied Science degree in Dental Assisting, which would require two semesters and 24 credits of additional study. With courses that cover subjects like microbiology, microeconomics, chemistry, and microbiology, students in the A.A.S. degree receive more advanced training.
Salaries for Dental Aid/Assistants in South DakotaAccording to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), dental care assistants in S. Dakota had a yearly mean salary of $29,590 ($14.23 per hour) in 2012. In eastern S. Dakota, where the Lake Area Tech campus is located, dental aid or assistants made $20 less. The national mean annual wage for dental aid or assistants is $35,080 ($16.86 per hour). There were 870 dental care assistants in S. Dakota in 2010; 190 of them were based in the eastern region of the state. The BLS expects a 24 percent jump in dental assistant employment for S.Dakota between 2010 and 2020.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In South Dakota
|Lake Area Technical Institute||Watertown, SD||http://www.lakeareatech.edu|