Find Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in Phoenix AZThe American Dental Association’s Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) is the national accrediting agency for dental programs in the United States. These institutions have met the strict criteria for educating and training prospective dental care assistants on all the components of becoming a licensed dental hygienist and preparing them to take the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) exam. One of the eligibility requirements for taking the DANB exam is a certificate or degree from a CODA-accredited program.
The official DANB website, www.danb.og, is the best place to begin a search for a CODA-accredited school in the United States. The American Dental Hygienist Association (www.adha.org) is also useful in finding accredited programs in particular cities as well as providing educational and career information.
Phoenix College has the only accredited dental care assistant program in Phoenix, Arizona.
Dental Hygiene Education in Phoenix, ArizonaPhoenix College offers a 2-year degree program in dental hygiene. Upon completion of the program, graduates receive an Associate Degree in Applied Science – Dental Hygiene (AAS). This degree allows graduates to pursue a career in dental hygiene as an entry level dental care assistant.As part of the dental hygiene educational program, students have liberal arts classes as well as hands-on pre-clinical and clinical practice under the direction of a supervising instructor.By receiving the AAS, students who wish to continue their education for personal or career reasons, are eligible to apply to colleges and universities to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in Phoenix, ArizonaAlthough there has been an increase in the amount of dental hygienists graduating from accredited programs in Arizona, the average salary for dental care assistants is somewhat lower than the national average. Dental hygienists in Phoenix can expect to earn around $44,000 per year.
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Phoenix
|Arizona School of Dental Assisting||Phoenix, AZ||https://azdentalassistants.com|
|Phoenix College||Phoenix, AZ||http://www.phoenixcollege.edu|