Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in OhioOhio has many techs college, community colleges and university where the Dental Care Assistant programs are held. This makes Ohio an incredible popular area for these programs. All of the Dental Care Assistant schools offer both the Dental Hygienist certificate and the Associate or advanced Dental Care Assistant program. As a graduate, you will find that Ohio has plenty of job openings.
Some schools with Dental Assisting programs are the Brown Mackie Schools, Fortis Institute, Penn Foster Schools, Remington College, Ohio Business College and Jefferson, Cuyahoga and Columbus Community Colleges. For more information, go to http://www.citytowninfo.com/employment/dental-assistants/ohio
Dental Hygiene Education in OhioA Dental Hygienist enters are only required to pass the state exam and pass 10 months of training. Dental Hygienists receive their course and clinical work in academic programs at technological colleges, vocational schools and community colleges and universities. When a student graduates, a certificate is typically presented. Ten months is a short time to finish your education and have the opportunity for a professional career in dentistry in Ohio. For students who need an alternative educational plan, the Dental Hygiene program offers accelerated training; part-time education program and distance education is available.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in OhioThe largest cities in Ohio, such as Cincinnati and Columbia have the largest need for Dental Care Assistants. The average salary for either a Dental Hygienist or Assistant is well above the average starting salary. In Ohio, there is a wide range of salaries because of size of the city, location and need. The median entry level salary is approximately $34,000 with a more senior assistant receiving $65,000. This is an incredible salary for someone who has spent such a short time in school.
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Dental Assistant Program
- Dental Assisting
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer our degree and certificate programs in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support.
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Ohio
|The Ohio State University College of Dentistry||Columbus, Ohio, United States||www.dent.osu.edu|
|Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine||Cleveland, OH, USA||dental.case.edu|