Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in OhioOhio has many techs college, community colleges and university where the Dental Care Assistant programs are held. This makes Ohio an incredible popular area for these programs. All of the Dental Care Assistant schools offer both the Dental Hygienist certificate and the Associate or advanced Dental Care Assistant program. As a graduate, you will find that Ohio has plenty of job openings.
Some schools with Dental Assisting programs are the Brown Mackie Schools, Fortis Institute, Penn Foster Schools, Remington College, Ohio Business College and Jefferson, Cuyahoga and Columbus Community Colleges. For more information, go to http://www.citytowninfo.com/employment/dental-assistants/ohio
Dental Hygiene Education in OhioA Dental Hygienist enters are only required to pass the state exam and pass 10 months of training. Dental Hygienists receive their course and clinical work in academic programs at technological colleges, vocational schools and community colleges and universities. When a student graduates, a certificate is typically presented. Ten months is a short time to finish your education and have the opportunity for a professional career in dentistry in Ohio. For students who need an alternative educational plan, the Dental Hygiene program offers accelerated training; part-time education program and distance education is available.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in OhioThe largest cities in Ohio, such as Cincinnati and Columbia have the largest need for Dental Care Assistants. The average salary for either a Dental Hygienist or Assistant is well above the average starting salary. In Ohio, there is a wide range of salaries because of size of the city, location and need. The median entry level salary is approximately $34,000 with a more senior assistant receiving $65,000. This is an incredible salary for someone who has spent such a short time in school.
- Ready to Start Your Career? Get More Info From Fortis Today.
- Dental Assistant Program
- Dental Assisting
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
Professional Skills Institute provides industry-modeled, hands-on medical training to prepare graduates for a new career as a Medical Office Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist, or Pharmacy Technician.
You could start your healthcare career in less time than you think! PSI is the choice for healthcare training that leads to employment.
- Medical Office Assistant
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Assisting Diploma
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Ohio
|The Ohio State University College of Dentistry||Columbus, Ohio, United States||www.dent.osu.edu|
|Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine||Cleveland, OH, USA||dental.case.edu|