Dental Assistant Schools in New MexicoDental assisting is a hands on field. You cannot learn everything you need to know from a textbook, which is why most programs offer internships and externships. This lets you work in the field under the guidance of trained dentists and other assistants. They will ensure that you can handle the daily tasks that you need to do. You can attend certification programs that take place over a few months, or you can opt for programs that end with students earning their degrees. Earning your Associate’s degree will typically take two years or longer.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in New MexicoThe amount of money that you make after finishing your classes depends on where you live and if you gained any outside experience during your training. If you complete an internship during your course of studies, you might make more than someone who only has a degree or certificate. Entry level dental assisting jobs typically pay around $11.60 an hour, but the average salary reported by workers in New Mexico is more than $15 an hour. Once you have more experience, it’s likely that your salary will increase to $17 an hour or more. Many of the dental care assistants working in Albuquerque report making more than the average hourly rate reported by those working in smaller towns in New Mexico.
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assistant
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In New Mexico
|Pima Medical Institute||Albuquerque, NM||http://pmi.edu|
|Carrington College||Albuquerque, NM||http://carrington.edu|
|Eastern New Mexico University||Portales, NM||http://www.enmu.edu|
|Santa Fe Community College||Santa Fe, NM||https://www.sfcc.edu/|
|University of New Mexico||Albuquerque, NM||http://www.unm.edu/|
|New Mexico State University||Las Cruces, NM||https://www.nmsu.edu/|