Dental Assistant Schools in New MexicoDental assisting is a hands on field. You cannot learn everything you need to know from a textbook, which is why most programs offer internships and externships. This lets you work in the field under the guidance of trained dentists and other assistants. They will ensure that you can handle the daily tasks that you need to do. You can attend certification programs that take place over a few months, or you can opt for programs that end with students earning their degrees. Earning your Associate’s degree will typically take two years or longer.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in New MexicoThe amount of money that you make after finishing your classes depends on where you live and if you gained any outside experience during your training. If you complete an internship during your course of studies, you might make more than someone who only has a degree or certificate. Entry level dental assisting jobs typically pay around $11.60 an hour, but the average salary reported by workers in New Mexico is more than $15 an hour. Once you have more experience, it’s likely that your salary will increase to $17 an hour or more. Many of the dental care assistants working in Albuquerque report making more than the average hourly rate reported by those working in smaller towns in New Mexico.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In New Mexico
|Pima Medical Institute||Albuquerque, NM||http://pmi.edu|
|Carrington College||Albuquerque, NM||http://carrington.edu|
|Eastern New Mexico University||Portales, NM||http://www.enmu.edu|
|Santa Fe Community College||Santa Fe, NM||https://www.sfcc.edu/|
|University of New Mexico||Albuquerque, NM||http://www.unm.edu/|
|New Mexico State University||Las Cruces, NM||https://www.nmsu.edu/|