Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in New JerseyIn various areas of N.J. there are different training programs for dental care assistantships. In Toms River, at American Institute, and at the Harris Institute of Business in Voorhees, students can earn a certificate. At the Everest Institute in South Plainfield students can earn a diploma. The Fortis Institute students can either earn an Associate’s degree or a certificate.
Although each of these schools have various locations, for individuals who work or that who do not have the means to travel to classes, then there are online programs at Penn Foster Schools.
Dental Hygiene Education in New JerseyDental hygiene education is also an option for individuals interested in getting involved n dentistry. However, it will take longer to become a dental hygienist, but the career also pays more than dental care assistant jobs. Below is a list of schools that offer more specialized education.
Bergen Community College
Paramus, N.J. 07652-1595
Brookdale Community College
Lincroft, N.J. 07738-1597
Burlington County College
Pemberton, N.J. 08068-1599
Camden County College
Blackwood, N.J. 08012
Essex County College
Newark, N.J. 07102
Middlesex County College
Edison, N.J. 08818-3050
Raritan Valley Community College
Branchburg, N.J. 08876
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
Newark, N.J. 07101-1709
Salaries for Dental Assistants in various cities, New JerseyBelow is a list of the salaries for various cities in the state, according to local state statistics. With President Obama’s Affordable Care Act, jobs within the healthcare market, such as dental care assistant positions, will continue to grow and become more available.
Atlantic City $32,860
Ocean City $35,320
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Medical Assisting
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Assistant(Diploma)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- AAS in Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Owned and operated by experienced pet industry experts, our school offers hands-on animal career training experience. We offer flexible scheduling and the opportunity to study from home for a portion of the program. For graduates, we also offer the best job placement opportunities available in the nation.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In New Jersey
|Rutgers School of Dental Medicine||Newark, NJ||http://sdm.rutgers.edu/|
|Brookdale Community College||Lincroft, NJ||https://www.brookdalecc.edu|
|Camden County College||Blackwood, NJ||http://www.camdencc.edu|
|Essex County College||Newark, NJ||http://www.essex.edu|
|University of Medicine/Dentistry||Newark, NJ||http://sdm.rutgers.edu/|