Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in New JerseyIn various areas of N.J. there are different training programs for dental care assistantships. In Toms River, at American Institute, and at the Harris Institute of Business in Voorhees, students can earn a certificate. At the Everest Institute in South Plainfield students can earn a diploma. The Fortis Institute students can either earn an Associate’s degree or a certificate.
Although each of these schools have various locations, for individuals who work or that who do not have the means to travel to classes, then there are online programs at Penn Foster Schools.
Dental Hygiene Education in New JerseyDental hygiene education is also an option for individuals interested in getting involved n dentistry. However, it will take longer to become a dental hygienist, but the career also pays more than dental care assistant jobs. Below is a list of schools that offer more specialized education.
Bergen Community College
Paramus, N.J. 07652-1595
Brookdale Community College
Lincroft, N.J. 07738-1597
Burlington County College
Pemberton, N.J. 08068-1599
Camden County College
Blackwood, N.J. 08012
Essex County College
Newark, N.J. 07102
Middlesex County College
Edison, N.J. 08818-3050
Raritan Valley Community College
Branchburg, N.J. 08876
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
Newark, N.J. 07101-1709
Salaries for Dental Assistants in various cities, New JerseyBelow is a list of the salaries for various cities in the state, according to local state statistics. With President Obama’s Affordable Care Act, jobs within the healthcare market, such as dental care assistant positions, will continue to grow and become more available.
Atlantic City $32,860
Ocean City $35,320
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Dental Assistant(Diploma)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (Diploma)
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- AAS in Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In New Jersey
|Rutgers School of Dental Medicine||Newark, NJ||http://sdm.rutgers.edu/|
|Brookdale Community College||Lincroft, NJ||https://www.brookdalecc.edu|
|Camden County College||Blackwood, NJ||http://www.camdencc.edu|
|Essex County College||Newark, NJ||http://www.essex.edu|
|University of Medicine/Dentistry||Newark, NJ||http://sdm.rutgers.edu/|