Dental Assistant Schools in New HampshireThe dental care assistant curriculum of NHTI Concord covers the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters. Thus it takes a year to complete; a Professional Certificate in Dental Assisting is awarded upon graduation. Students take 19 credits in the fall, with introductory classes in dental assisting, dental radiology, and psychology. Also, students begin the first of three clinical units for acquiring hands-on experience; this is meant to prepare them for a professional life in dental offices or clinics. Also required is an English Composition. The Spring semester comprises 17 credits, which includes classes in oral hygiene, office management, medical emergencies, and communications. This is also when students take the second Clinical Experience course. The last semester, which takes place in the summer, is solely dedicated to the last clinical course unit (Dental Assisting Clinical Experience III). It consists of four credits and lasts for six weeks. After graduation, students can sit for the Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) exam. There are no additional certification options for New Hampshire.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in New HampshireAccording to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), dental care assistants in Hampshire made an annual median salary of $44,400 ($21.33 per hour) in 2012. (This is almost $10,000 more than the national median salary for dental care assistants.) The bottom 10 percentile had an annual wage of $29,400 ($14.13 per hour), while the top 10 percentile took home $57,600 ($27.71 per hour). There are 1,530 dental assistants in New Hampshire, and the BLS expects a 21 percent increase in employment between 2010 and 2020.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Public Health Global Health
- Master of Public Health: Nutrition
- Master of Public Health: Health Promotion
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- Family Nurse Practitioner Graduate Certificate
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In New Hampshire
|New Hampshire Technical Institute||Concord, NH||https://www.nhti.edu|