Dental Assistant Schools in New HampshireThe dental care assistant curriculum of NHTI Concord covers the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters. Thus it takes a year to complete; a Professional Certificate in Dental Assisting is awarded upon graduation. Students take 19 credits in the fall, with introductory classes in dental assisting, dental radiology, and psychology. Also, students begin the first of three clinical units for acquiring hands-on experience; this is meant to prepare them for a professional life in dental offices or clinics. Also required is an English Composition. The Spring semester comprises 17 credits, which includes classes in oral hygiene, office management, medical emergencies, and communications. This is also when students take the second Clinical Experience course. The last semester, which takes place in the summer, is solely dedicated to the last clinical course unit (Dental Assisting Clinical Experience III). It consists of four credits and lasts for six weeks. After graduation, students can sit for the Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) exam. There are no additional certification options for New Hampshire.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in New HampshireAccording to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), dental care assistants in Hampshire made an annual median salary of $44,400 ($21.33 per hour) in 2012. (This is almost $10,000 more than the national median salary for dental care assistants.) The bottom 10 percentile had an annual wage of $29,400 ($14.13 per hour), while the top 10 percentile took home $57,600 ($27.71 per hour). There are 1,530 dental assistants in New Hampshire, and the BLS expects a 21 percent increase in employment between 2010 and 2020.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - 100% online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In New Hampshire
|New Hampshire Technical Institute||Concord, NH||https://www.nhti.edu|