Dental Assistant Schools in NebraskaAll aforementioned colleges and universities offer a Certificate or Diploma in Dental Assisting. With a curriculum that takes a year to complete, the certificate/diploma program provides the basic skills needed to become an entry-level dental care assistant. Core courses are in subject areas that include chairside assisting, dental materials, medical terminology, oral hygiene, and dental radiography. Also included are clinical classes for simulating the typical workplace, thus helping students acquire hands-on experience. Metropolitan Community College and Mid-Plains Community College provide the option of getting an Associate of Applied Science in Dental Assisting. Students are required to complete additional credits, which usually comprise general education requirements. Also included are more clinical courses for more hands-on experience in hospitals or clinics. The Associate degree takes two years to complete, instead of one.
Salaries for Dental Assistant in NebraskaAccording to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), dental care assistants in Nebraska had an annual mean wage of $32,130 ($15.85 per hour). It is lower than the national mean annual salary for the profession, at $35,080 ($16.86 per hour). However, in Lincoln (the state capital) in particular, the annual mean wage is higher than the national numbers, at $36,630 ($17.61 per hour). Percentile wages of dental assistants in Nebraska are $24,200 at the 10th percentile, $27,100 at the 25th percentile, $31,600 at the 50th percentile, $36,800 at the 75th percentile, and $42,800 at the 90th percentile.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Diploma: Dental Assistant
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Nebraska
|University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry||Lincoln, NE||http://www.unmc.edu/dentistry/index.htm|
|Creighton University School of Dentistry||Omaha, NE||www.creighton.edu/dentalschool|
|Central Community College||Columbus, NE||https://www.cccneb.edu|
|Southeast Community College||Milford, NE||https://www.southeast.edu|
|Mid-Plains Community College||North Platte, NE||http://www.mpcc.edu|
|Kaplan University||Lincoln, NE||http://www.kaplanuniversity.edu/lincoln-nebraska.aspx|
|Metropolitan Community College||Omaha, NE||https://www.mccneb.edu|
|Vatterott College||Omaha, NE||http://www.vatterott.edu|