Dental Assistant Schools in NebraskaAll aforementioned colleges and universities offer a Certificate or Diploma in Dental Assisting. With a curriculum that takes a year to complete, the certificate/diploma program provides the basic skills needed to become an entry-level dental care assistant. Core courses are in subject areas that include chairside assisting, dental materials, medical terminology, oral hygiene, and dental radiography. Also included are clinical classes for simulating the typical workplace, thus helping students acquire hands-on experience. Metropolitan Community College and Mid-Plains Community College provide the option of getting an Associate of Applied Science in Dental Assisting. Students are required to complete additional credits, which usually comprise general education requirements. Also included are more clinical courses for more hands-on experience in hospitals or clinics. The Associate degree takes two years to complete, instead of one.
Salaries for Dental Assistant in NebraskaAccording to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), dental care assistants in Nebraska had an annual mean wage of $32,130 ($15.85 per hour). It is lower than the national mean annual salary for the profession, at $35,080 ($16.86 per hour). However, in Lincoln (the state capital) in particular, the annual mean wage is higher than the national numbers, at $36,630 ($17.61 per hour). Percentile wages of dental assistants in Nebraska are $24,200 at the 10th percentile, $27,100 at the 25th percentile, $31,600 at the 50th percentile, $36,800 at the 75th percentile, and $42,800 at the 90th percentile.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- RNs, join one of GCU's CCNE-accredited bachelor's, master's or doctoral nursing programs.
- Offering a full spectrum of nursing programs to fit your education needs and career aspirations.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- A holistic, physical, emotional and spiritual approach to patient care is taught in the classroom.
- Curriculum that connects classroom theories to working scenarios through many modalities.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - 100% online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Nebraska
|University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry||Lincoln, NE||http://www.unmc.edu/dentistry/index.htm|
|Creighton University School of Dentistry||Omaha, NE||www.creighton.edu/dentalschool|
|Central Community College||Columbus, NE||https://www.cccneb.edu|
|Southeast Community College||Milford, NE||https://www.southeast.edu|
|Mid-Plains Community College||North Platte, NE||http://www.mpcc.edu|
|Kaplan University||Lincoln, NE||http://www.kaplanuniversity.edu/lincoln-nebraska.aspx|
|Metropolitan Community College||Omaha, NE||https://www.mccneb.edu|
|Vatterott College||Omaha, NE||http://www.vatterott.edu|