Dental Assistant Schools in NebraskaAll aforementioned colleges and universities offer a Certificate or Diploma in Dental Assisting. With a curriculum that takes a year to complete, the certificate/diploma program provides the basic skills needed to become an entry-level dental care assistant. Core courses are in subject areas that include chairside assisting, dental materials, medical terminology, oral hygiene, and dental radiography. Also included are clinical classes for simulating the typical workplace, thus helping students acquire hands-on experience. Metropolitan Community College and Mid-Plains Community College provide the option of getting an Associate of Applied Science in Dental Assisting. Students are required to complete additional credits, which usually comprise general education requirements. Also included are more clinical courses for more hands-on experience in hospitals or clinics. The Associate degree takes two years to complete, instead of one.
Salaries for Dental Assistant in NebraskaAccording to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), dental care assistants in Nebraska had an annual mean wage of $32,130 ($15.85 per hour). It is lower than the national mean annual salary for the profession, at $35,080 ($16.86 per hour). However, in Lincoln (the state capital) in particular, the annual mean wage is higher than the national numbers, at $36,630 ($17.61 per hour). Percentile wages of dental assistants in Nebraska are $24,200 at the 10th percentile, $27,100 at the 25th percentile, $31,600 at the 50th percentile, $36,800 at the 75th percentile, and $42,800 at the 90th percentile.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer our degree and certificate programs in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Nebraska
|University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry||Lincoln, NE||http://www.unmc.edu/dentistry/index.htm|
|Creighton University School of Dentistry||Omaha, NE||www.creighton.edu/dentalschool|
|Central Community College||Columbus, NE||https://www.cccneb.edu|
|Southeast Community College||Milford, NE||https://www.southeast.edu|
|Mid-Plains Community College||North Platte, NE||http://www.mpcc.edu|
|Kaplan University||Lincoln, NE||http://www.kaplanuniversity.edu/lincoln-nebraska.aspx|
|Metropolitan Community College||Omaha, NE||https://www.mccneb.edu|
|Vatterott College||Omaha, NE||http://www.vatterott.edu|