Dental Assistant Schools in MinnesotaWhile the dental field does have a number of entry level positions available, those positions still require some form of education. Some students complete degrees that they can use to work as dental hygienists, while other students stick to certification programs. The type of program you choose depends on how much you want to make after graduation and whether you prefer working more with patients or doctors. Both certificate and degree programs offer a combination of classroom training and practical experience working in the field.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in MinnesotaDespite being a large state, Minnesota is relatively small in terms of its overall population. When you live near the St. Paul-Minneapolis area, you need to make more than you would if you lived in the rural communities in the northern part of the state. Minnesota dental assistants reportedly earn close to $20 an hour. Depending on where you work, you might earn a flat salary and not an hourly rate, which would put your annual earnings at around $41,000 a year. While you can earn more after you work in the field for a few years, you can also earn more when you live and work in the St. Paul-Minneapolis area.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Dental Hygiene (AS)
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Minnesota
|University of Minnesota School of Dentistry||Minneapolis, MN||www.dentistry.umn.edu|
|Central Lakes College||Brainerd, MN||http://www.clcmn.edu|
|Dakota County Technical College||Rosemount, MN||http://www.dctc.edu|
|Century College||St Paul, MN||https://www.century.edu|
|Minneapolis Community & Technical College||Minneapolis, MN||http://www.minneapolis.edu|
|Hibbing Community College||Hibbing, MN||http://hibbing.edu|
|Minnesota West Community & Technical College||Worthington, MN||http://www.mnwest.edu|
|Minnesota State Community & Technical College||Fergus Falls, MN||http://www.minnesota.edu/|
|St. Cloud Technical College||St Cloud, MN||http://www.sctcc.edu|
|South Central Technical College||North Mankato, MN||http://www.southcentral.edu|
|Hennepin Technical College||Brooklyn Park, MN||https://www.hennepintech.edu|