Dental Assistant Schools in MinnesotaWhile the dental field does have a number of entry level positions available, those positions still require some form of education. Some students complete degrees that they can use to work as dental hygienists, while other students stick to certification programs. The type of program you choose depends on how much you want to make after graduation and whether you prefer working more with patients or doctors. Both certificate and degree programs offer a combination of classroom training and practical experience working in the field.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in MinnesotaDespite being a large state, Minnesota is relatively small in terms of its overall population. When you live near the St. Paul-Minneapolis area, you need to make more than you would if you lived in the rural communities in the northern part of the state. Minnesota dental assistants reportedly earn close to $20 an hour. Depending on where you work, you might earn a flat salary and not an hourly rate, which would put your annual earnings at around $41,000 a year. While you can earn more after you work in the field for a few years, you can also earn more when you live and work in the St. Paul-Minneapolis area.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Dental Hygiene (AS)
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- A.A.S. Emergency Medical Services
- And more...
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Minnesota
|University of Minnesota School of Dentistry||Minneapolis, MN||www.dentistry.umn.edu|
|Central Lakes College||Brainerd, MN||http://www.clcmn.edu|
|Dakota County Technical College||Rosemount, MN||http://www.dctc.edu|
|Century College||St Paul, MN||https://www.century.edu|
|Minneapolis Community & Technical College||Minneapolis, MN||http://www.minneapolis.edu|
|Hibbing Community College||Hibbing, MN||http://hibbing.edu|
|Minnesota West Community & Technical College||Worthington, MN||http://www.mnwest.edu|
|Minnesota State Community & Technical College||Fergus Falls, MN||http://www.minnesota.edu/|
|St. Cloud Technical College||St Cloud, MN||http://www.sctcc.edu|
|South Central Technical College||North Mankato, MN||http://www.southcentral.edu|
|Hennepin Technical College||Brooklyn Park, MN||https://www.hennepintech.edu|