You don’t have to settle for GRCC, though! The Greater Grand Rapids School of Dental Assisting and the Everest Institute both offer industry standard Accreditation for their programs.
Dental Assistant Schools in MichiganGRCC again leads the pack with their three-year program, both in terms of price and quality. After the initial year of pre-dental hygiene courses, you’ll be deep into the program, and two year later you’ll be sitting for the Dental Hygiene National Board examination and taking the regional licensing exam! This license is valid throughout the state, so you’ll be free to look for employment anywhere that works for your future plans. You may not want to stay in Grand Rapids, after you read the next paragraph!
Salaries for Dental Assistants in Grand Rapids, MichiganA dental hygienist in Grand Rapids makes an average yearly salary of $54,030. This is a lower than average salary statewide for the profession, typically by at least 4,000 dollars. This is, in part, due to the success of GRCC’s program, which causes some market saturation in the near area. Grand Rapids is a great city, and you might just choose to stay in spite of the perceived pay cut!
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration (AAS)
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020.
- Medical Assisting, AAS
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Michigan
|University of Michigan School of Dentistry||Ann Arbor, MI||dent.umich.edu/|
|The University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry||Detroit, MI||dental.udmercy.edu/|
|Baker College||Flint, Port Huron, Auburn Hills, MI||https://baker.edu|
|Delta College||University Center, MI||http://www.delta.edu|
|Lake Michigan College||Benton Harbor, MI||https://www.lakemichigancollege.edu|
|Mott Community College||Flint, MI||http://www.mcc.edu|
|Northwestern Michigan College||Traverse City, MI||https://www.nmc.edu|