Dental Hygiene Education in MassachusettsStudents can receive their formal education to become a dental care assistant by enrolling in academic programs at vocation schools, dental schools, universities, community colleges and technical institutes. Graduates will typically receive a certificate upon complication of the program. Most academic dental assisting classes can be completed in nine to 11 months. However, some schools offer remote training, accelerated training or part-time education programs, which will alter the timeframe of completion.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in MassachusettsDental care assistants increase the efficiency of the dentist and are a valuable member of the health and dental care team. Their salary will vary depending on the responsibilities of their position as well as the education they have received, training and experience. In the state of Massachusetts, dental care assistants can make between $20,000 and $45,000 annually.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Health Care Management B.S.
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Massachussets
|Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://dentalschool.bu.edu/|
|Harvard School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://hsdm.harvard.edu/|
|Tufts University School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://dental.tufts.edu/|
|Charles H. McCann Technical Institute||North Adams, MA||http://www.mccanntech.org|
|Massasoit Community College||Brockton, MA||http://www.massasoit.edu|
|Middlesex Community College||Bedford, MA||https://www.middlesex.mass.edu|
|Northern Essex Community College||Haverhill, MA||http://www.necc.mass.edu|
|Quinsigamond Community College||Worcester, MA||http://www.qcc.edu|
|Southeastern Technical Institute||South Easton, MA||http://www.sti-tech.org|
|Springfield Tech Community College||Springfield, MA||http://www.stcc.edu|
|Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School||Taunton, MA||http://www.bptech.org|
|Minuteman Career & Technical School||Lexington, MA||http://www.minuteman.org|
|Northeast Metropolitan Regional Vocational||Wakefield, MA||http://www.northeastmetrotech.com|
|Madison Park Technical Vocational School||Roxbury Crossing, MA||http://www.madisonparkhs.org|
|Shawsheen Valley Technical School||Billerica, MA||http://www.shawsheentech.org|