Dental Hygiene Education in MassachusettsStudents can receive their formal education to become a dental care assistant by enrolling in academic programs at vocation schools, dental schools, universities, community colleges and technical institutes. Graduates will typically receive a certificate upon complication of the program. Most academic dental assisting classes can be completed in nine to 11 months. However, some schools offer remote training, accelerated training or part-time education programs, which will alter the timeframe of completion.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in MassachusettsDental care assistants increase the efficiency of the dentist and are a valuable member of the health and dental care team. Their salary will vary depending on the responsibilities of their position as well as the education they have received, training and experience. In the state of Massachusetts, dental care assistants can make between $20,000 and $45,000 annually.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Diploma: Dental Assistant
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Massachussets
|Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://dentalschool.bu.edu/|
|Harvard School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://hsdm.harvard.edu/|
|Tufts University School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://dental.tufts.edu/|
|Charles H. McCann Technical Institute||North Adams, MA||http://www.mccanntech.org|
|Massasoit Community College||Brockton, MA||http://www.massasoit.edu|
|Middlesex Community College||Bedford, MA||https://www.middlesex.mass.edu|
|Northern Essex Community College||Haverhill, MA||http://www.necc.mass.edu|
|Quinsigamond Community College||Worcester, MA||http://www.qcc.edu|
|Southeastern Technical Institute||South Easton, MA||http://www.sti-tech.org|
|Springfield Tech Community College||Springfield, MA||http://www.stcc.edu|
|Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School||Taunton, MA||http://www.bptech.org|
|Minuteman Career & Technical School||Lexington, MA||http://www.minuteman.org|
|Northeast Metropolitan Regional Vocational||Wakefield, MA||http://www.northeastmetrotech.com|
|Madison Park Technical Vocational School||Roxbury Crossing, MA||http://www.madisonparkhs.org|
|Shawsheen Valley Technical School||Billerica, MA||http://www.shawsheentech.org|