Dental Hygiene Education in MassachusettsStudents can receive their formal education to become a dental care assistant by enrolling in academic programs at vocation schools, dental schools, universities, community colleges and technical institutes. Graduates will typically receive a certificate upon complication of the program. Most academic dental assisting classes can be completed in nine to 11 months. However, some schools offer remote training, accelerated training or part-time education programs, which will alter the timeframe of completion.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in MassachusettsDental care assistants increase the efficiency of the dentist and are a valuable member of the health and dental care team. Their salary will vary depending on the responsibilities of their position as well as the education they have received, training and experience. In the state of Massachusetts, dental care assistants can make between $20,000 and $45,000 annually.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- A.A.S. Emergency Medical Services
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Massachussets
|Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://dentalschool.bu.edu/|
|Harvard School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://hsdm.harvard.edu/|
|Tufts University School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://dental.tufts.edu/|
|Charles H. McCann Technical Institute||North Adams, MA||http://www.mccanntech.org|
|Massasoit Community College||Brockton, MA||http://www.massasoit.edu|
|Middlesex Community College||Bedford, MA||https://www.middlesex.mass.edu|
|Northern Essex Community College||Haverhill, MA||http://www.necc.mass.edu|
|Quinsigamond Community College||Worcester, MA||http://www.qcc.edu|
|Southeastern Technical Institute||South Easton, MA||http://www.sti-tech.org|
|Springfield Tech Community College||Springfield, MA||http://www.stcc.edu|
|Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School||Taunton, MA||http://www.bptech.org|
|Minuteman Career & Technical School||Lexington, MA||http://www.minuteman.org|
|Northeast Metropolitan Regional Vocational||Wakefield, MA||http://www.northeastmetrotech.com|
|Madison Park Technical Vocational School||Roxbury Crossing, MA||http://www.madisonparkhs.org|
|Shawsheen Valley Technical School||Billerica, MA||http://www.shawsheentech.org|