Dental Hygiene Education in MassachusettsStudents can receive their formal education to become a dental care assistant by enrolling in academic programs at vocation schools, dental schools, universities, community colleges and technical institutes. Graduates will typically receive a certificate upon complication of the program. Most academic dental assisting classes can be completed in nine to 11 months. However, some schools offer remote training, accelerated training or part-time education programs, which will alter the timeframe of completion.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in MassachusettsDental care assistants increase the efficiency of the dentist and are a valuable member of the health and dental care team. Their salary will vary depending on the responsibilities of their position as well as the education they have received, training and experience. In the state of Massachusetts, dental care assistants can make between $20,000 and $45,000 annually.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Massachussets
|Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://dentalschool.bu.edu/|
|Harvard School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://hsdm.harvard.edu/|
|Tufts University School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://dental.tufts.edu/|
|Charles H. McCann Technical Institute||North Adams, MA||http://www.mccanntech.org|
|Massasoit Community College||Brockton, MA||http://www.massasoit.edu|
|Middlesex Community College||Bedford, MA||https://www.middlesex.mass.edu|
|Northern Essex Community College||Haverhill, MA||http://www.necc.mass.edu|
|Quinsigamond Community College||Worcester, MA||http://www.qcc.edu|
|Southeastern Technical Institute||South Easton, MA||http://www.sti-tech.org|
|Springfield Tech Community College||Springfield, MA||http://www.stcc.edu|
|Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School||Taunton, MA||http://www.bptech.org|
|Minuteman Career & Technical School||Lexington, MA||http://www.minuteman.org|
|Northeast Metropolitan Regional Vocational||Wakefield, MA||http://www.northeastmetrotech.com|
|Madison Park Technical Vocational School||Roxbury Crossing, MA||http://www.madisonparkhs.org|
|Shawsheen Valley Technical School||Billerica, MA||http://www.shawsheentech.org|