Dental Hygiene Education in MassachusettsStudents can receive their formal education to become a dental care assistant by enrolling in academic programs at vocation schools, dental schools, universities, community colleges and technical institutes. Graduates will typically receive a certificate upon complication of the program. Most academic dental assisting classes can be completed in nine to 11 months. However, some schools offer remote training, accelerated training or part-time education programs, which will alter the timeframe of completion.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in MassachusettsDental care assistants increase the efficiency of the dentist and are a valuable member of the health and dental care team. Their salary will vary depending on the responsibilities of their position as well as the education they have received, training and experience. In the state of Massachusetts, dental care assistants can make between $20,000 and $45,000 annually.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Massachussets
|Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://dentalschool.bu.edu/|
|Harvard School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://hsdm.harvard.edu/|
|Tufts University School of Dental Medicine||Boston, MA||http://dental.tufts.edu/|
|Charles H. McCann Technical Institute||North Adams, MA||http://www.mccanntech.org|
|Massasoit Community College||Brockton, MA||http://www.massasoit.edu|
|Middlesex Community College||Bedford, MA||https://www.middlesex.mass.edu|
|Northern Essex Community College||Haverhill, MA||http://www.necc.mass.edu|
|Quinsigamond Community College||Worcester, MA||http://www.qcc.edu|
|Southeastern Technical Institute||South Easton, MA||http://www.sti-tech.org|
|Springfield Tech Community College||Springfield, MA||http://www.stcc.edu|
|Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School||Taunton, MA||http://www.bptech.org|
|Minuteman Career & Technical School||Lexington, MA||http://www.minuteman.org|
|Northeast Metropolitan Regional Vocational||Wakefield, MA||http://www.northeastmetrotech.com|
|Madison Park Technical Vocational School||Roxbury Crossing, MA||http://www.madisonparkhs.org|
|Shawsheen Valley Technical School||Billerica, MA||http://www.shawsheentech.org|