Dental Assistant Schools in KansasEach of the aforementioned educational institutions has at least a certificate or diploma program in dental assisting. Depending on which school, the certificate or diploma can be earned in one semester or within a year. Core courses are typically in subject areas like dental radiography, dental materials, office management, and oral anatomy. The exception of the four schools is Wichita Area Technical College. In addition to a Technical Certificate (TC) and Certificate of Completion (COC), the school provides an Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree program. While the TC is for entry-level or aspiring dental care assistants, the COC is geared towards graduates of an accredited dental care assistant program with CDA (Certified Dental Assistant) certification and 6 months of experience. The two-year A.A.S. degree is the highest level of training in the dental assistant field. The associate degree has additional courses in subjects like human anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, public speaking, English composition, and computing.
SALARIES FOR DENTAL ASSISTANTS IN KANSASThe U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported in 2012 that the annual mean salary of dental care assistants in Kansas was $31,650, which comes up as $15.22 per hour; the annual mean salary for dental care assistants nationwide is $35,080 ($16.86 per hour). The number of dental care assistants in Kansas was 3,000 in 2010, according to the BLS. The agency expects that number to jump to 3,860–a 29 percent increase–between 2010 and 2020. By comparison, the nationwide number is expected to grow by 25 percent.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- A.A.S. Emergency Medical Services
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Kansas
|Flint Hills Technical College||Emporia, KS||https://www.fhtc.edu|
|Labette Community College||Parsons, KS||http://www.labette.edu|
|Salina Area Technical College||Salina, KS||http://www.salinatech.edu|
|Wichita Area Technical College||Wichita, KS||http://watc.edu|