Dental Assistant Schools in KansasEach of the aforementioned educational institutions has at least a certificate or diploma program in dental assisting. Depending on which school, the certificate or diploma can be earned in one semester or within a year. Core courses are typically in subject areas like dental radiography, dental materials, office management, and oral anatomy. The exception of the four schools is Wichita Area Technical College. In addition to a Technical Certificate (TC) and Certificate of Completion (COC), the school provides an Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree program. While the TC is for entry-level or aspiring dental care assistants, the COC is geared towards graduates of an accredited dental care assistant program with CDA (Certified Dental Assistant) certification and 6 months of experience. The two-year A.A.S. degree is the highest level of training in the dental assistant field. The associate degree has additional courses in subjects like human anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, public speaking, English composition, and computing.
SALARIES FOR DENTAL ASSISTANTS IN KANSASThe U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported in 2012 that the annual mean salary of dental care assistants in Kansas was $31,650, which comes up as $15.22 per hour; the annual mean salary for dental care assistants nationwide is $35,080 ($16.86 per hour). The number of dental care assistants in Kansas was 3,000 in 2010, according to the BLS. The agency expects that number to jump to 3,860–a 29 percent increase–between 2010 and 2020. By comparison, the nationwide number is expected to grow by 25 percent.
- It's never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to HVAC technology, there's an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your skills into a career.
- At Bryan University, you'll have access to career services including practice interviews, resume prep, job referrals, and career development classes that can help you along your path to success.
- Here at BU, we supply you with the tools to succeed including access to one of largest online content repositories in the world, so you can use research to gain industry insight.
- With a degree from Bryan University, you'll receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- Campus locations include Columbia, Rogers, Springfield and Topeka as well as online. Experience the flexibility and hands-on training Bryan University offers and take a step toward your career today!
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Nursing BSN B.S.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Kansas
|Flint Hills Technical College||Emporia, KS||https://www.fhtc.edu|
|Labette Community College||Parsons, KS||http://www.labette.edu|
|Salina Area Technical College||Salina, KS||http://www.salinatech.edu|
|Wichita Area Technical College||Wichita, KS||http://watc.edu|