- Graduation from a CODA-accredited dental assisting program with appropriate training and a degree
- Successfully complete a Florida Board-approved expanded duties training program including radiation technology.
CODA stands for the Commission on Dental Accreditation, a certification of the Dental Assisting National Board. The Florida Department of Education has a prescribed program structure that must be followed to meet the demands of preparation of a qualified Dental Care Assistant. Dental radiography (dental x-rays) and classes are included as a part of this curriculum.
Dental Assistant Schools in Jacksonville, FloridaSeveral colleges and training programs are offered in the Jacksonville area. These schools are:
- Florida State College at Jacksonville – accredited by CODA
- Florida Community College- accredited by CODA
Salaries for Dental Aid/Assistants in Jacksonville, FloridaExact salary information in an area is difficult to obtain; however, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics quoted the median pay for Dental Care Assistant as $34,500 per year or $16.59 per hour. As the population of the United States ages and more baby boomers retain their teeth, the job outlook until the year 2022 will increase by 25%.
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Dental Assistant Program
- Dental Assisting
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer our degree and certificate programs in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- RNs, join one of GCU's CCNE-accredited bachelor's, master's or doctoral nursing programs.
- Offering a full spectrum of nursing programs to fit your education needs and career aspirations.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- A holistic, physical, emotional and spiritual approach to patient care is taught in the classroom.
- Curriculum that connects classroom theories to working scenarios through many modalities.
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Jacksonville
|Florida State College at Jacksonville||Jacksonville, FL||http://www.fscj.edu|