One of the finest schools for Dental assisting is Eastern Florida State College, formerly Brevard Community College. Located in Melbourne, Florida, this school is fully accredited and certification is available. Programs include everything from a full bachelor’s degree to an applied technology diploma. Factors that will help you to decide which program to enter include how soon you want to begin your career and how far you would like to go.
Dental Assistant Schools in FloridaA Dental Hygienist education requires a commitment to, at the least, a two year program of classes relating to oral health and ending with an associate of science degree. They must be licensed and professional. Eastern Florida State College offers this type of program as well as the means to help the graduate become licensed. This program is also accredited.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in Melbourne, FloridaThe entry level salary for a dental care assistant is around $30,000 per year with a median salary of around $48,000 per year. This is just the average; there are many dental assistants and hygienists who make between $50,000 and $60,000 depending upon their education, professionalism and experience.
This is not a comprehensive list; it is just a sampling to show how easy it is to find a dental care assistant school near you.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant (10-Month diploma program)
- Medical Assistant Technician (10-Month diploma program)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
Our career-focused programs and flexible class schedules make Southeastern a great choice for busy working adults. Small classes ensure personalized attention for each student, and you will gain career skills in an educational environment that simulates the workplace, so you can begin using your education immediately on the job.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Medical Assisting - Bilingual
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- Patient Care Technician
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting (Diploma)
- And more...
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Florida
|Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, School of Dental Medicine||Bradenton, FL||www.lecom.edu|
|Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine||Fort Lauderdale, FL||dental.nova.edu|
|University of Florida College of Dentistry||Gainesville, FL||dental.ufl.edu|
|Broward College||Davie, FL||http://www.broward.edu|
|Eastern Florida State College||Melbourne, FL||http://www.easternflorida.edu|
|Florida State College at Jacksonville||Jacksonville, FL||http://www.fscj.edu|
|Indian River State College||Fort Pierce, FL||https://www.irsc.edu|
|Lincoln Technical Institute – Fern Park||Fern Park, FL||http://www.lincolntech.edu/|
|Orlando Technical Center||Orlando, FL||https://www.orangetechcollege.net|
|Palm Beach Community College||Lake Worth, FL||http://www.palmbeachstate.edu|
|Pinellas Technical Education Center||Clearwater, FL||http://www.pcsb.org|
|South Florida State College||Avon Park, FL||http://www.southflorida.edu|
|Tallahassee Community College||Tallahassee, FL||https://www.tcc.fl.edu|