One of the finest schools for Dental assisting is Eastern Florida State College, formerly Brevard Community College. Located in Melbourne, Florida, this school is fully accredited and certification is available. Programs include everything from a full bachelor’s degree to an applied technology diploma. Factors that will help you to decide which program to enter include how soon you want to begin your career and how far you would like to go.
Dental Assistant Schools in FloridaA Dental Hygienist education requires a commitment to, at the least, a two year program of classes relating to oral health and ending with an associate of science degree. They must be licensed and professional. Eastern Florida State College offers this type of program as well as the means to help the graduate become licensed. This program is also accredited.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in Melbourne, FloridaThe entry level salary for a dental care assistant is around $30,000 per year with a median salary of around $48,000 per year. This is just the average; there are many dental assistants and hygienists who make between $50,000 and $60,000 depending upon their education, professionalism and experience.
This is not a comprehensive list; it is just a sampling to show how easy it is to find a dental care assistant school near you.
- Has specialized in career training since 1982.
- Offers beginning to advanced training in computer repair, medical assisting, cosmetology, nursing, and more.
- Continually maintains programs according to industry needs by working closely with industry experts and employers.
- Provides well-equipped training facilities to give students the advantage of hands-on training.
- Its instructors attend seminars and workshops to keep current with new technology and topics.
- Dental Assistant (10-Month diploma program)
- Medical Assistant Technician (10-Month diploma program)
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Our mission is to provide career focused education for the purpose of gaining entry-level employment and advancement opportunities which will empower college students to positively contribute to their communities.
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant - Associate
Get personalized attention at UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services—they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Dental Assistant Program
- Medical Assistant
Pursue your education with American College for Medical Careers. We offer degree and diploma programs in the allied health field at our campus in Orlando, Florida.
- Dental Assisting with Expanded Functions
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assistant Technician - Diploma
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- Patient Care Technician
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting (Diploma)
- And more...
- Medical Assisting
Our career-focused programs and flexible class schedules make Southeastern a great choice for busy working adults. Small classes ensure personalized attention for each student, and you will gain career skills in an educational environment that simulates the workplace, so you can begin using your education immediately on the job.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Medical Assisting - Bilingual
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Florida
|Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, School of Dental Medicine||Bradenton, FL||www.lecom.edu|
|Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine||Fort Lauderdale, FL||dental.nova.edu|
|University of Florida College of Dentistry||Gainesville, FL||dental.ufl.edu|
|Broward College||Davie, FL||http://www.broward.edu|
|Eastern Florida State College||Melbourne, FL||http://www.easternflorida.edu|
|Florida State College at Jacksonville||Jacksonville, FL||http://www.fscj.edu|
|Indian River State College||Fort Pierce, FL||https://www.irsc.edu|
|Lincoln Technical Institute – Fern Park||Fern Park, FL||http://www.lincolntech.edu/|
|Orlando Technical Center||Orlando, FL||https://www.orangetechcollege.net|
|Palm Beach Community College||Lake Worth, FL||http://www.palmbeachstate.edu|
|Pinellas Technical Education Center||Clearwater, FL||http://www.pcsb.org|
|South Florida State College||Avon Park, FL||http://www.southflorida.edu|
|Tallahassee Community College||Tallahassee, FL||https://www.tcc.fl.edu|