Dental Assistant Schools in DelawareThe only way that you can work as a Certified Dental Assistant without passing the exam is if you can prove that you have at least two years of experience working in the dental field. This is something of a catch-22 though. Many dentists won’t hire you unless you pass the test, which means that you can’t get the experience that you need. Schools in the state typically ask you will complete classes over the course of several weeks or months. The more intensive programs ask is you will attend longer classes for a shorter period of time, while the less intensive programs let you take shorter classes for several months.
Salaries for Dental Aid/Assistants in DelawareBefore you decide to attend college, you want to know how much money you’ll make after graduation. Delaware, entry level positions typically come with an annual salary of nearly $27,000. An entry level position refers to the first job you will take, but you might find yourself making a little more. The median annual salary for all dental care assistants working from Delaware is close to $35,000, but this figure includes assistants with more experience and education. With so many schools offering degrees and certification in dental assisting, you have the option to stay close to home or attend school in another city in the state. Some of the top dental care assistant schools from Delaware include:
Delaware Technical Community College, which has campuses in Newark, Georgetown and Dover
Harris School of Business in Wilmington
Dawn Career Institute in Wilmington
Depending on where you live, you might find yourself taking classes across the state line into New Jersey. You’ll also have the option of taking courses online, which lets you study and complete your training from home.
- Dental Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.