Dental Assistant Schools in DelawareThe only way that you can work as a Certified Dental Assistant without passing the exam is if you can prove that you have at least two years of experience working in the dental field. This is something of a catch-22 though. Many dentists won’t hire you unless you pass the test, which means that you can’t get the experience that you need. Schools in the state typically ask you will complete classes over the course of several weeks or months. The more intensive programs ask is you will attend longer classes for a shorter period of time, while the less intensive programs let you take shorter classes for several months.
Salaries for Dental Aid/Assistants in DelawareBefore you decide to attend college, you want to know how much money you’ll make after graduation. Delaware, entry level positions typically come with an annual salary of nearly $27,000. An entry level position refers to the first job you will take, but you might find yourself making a little more. The median annual salary for all dental care assistants working from Delaware is close to $35,000, but this figure includes assistants with more experience and education. With so many schools offering degrees and certification in dental assisting, you have the option to stay close to home or attend school in another city in the state. Some of the top dental care assistant schools from Delaware include:
Delaware Technical Community College, which has campuses in Newark, Georgetown and Dover
Harris School of Business in Wilmington
Dawn Career Institute in Wilmington
Depending on where you live, you might find yourself taking classes across the state line into New Jersey. You’ll also have the option of taking courses online, which lets you study and complete your training from home.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- B.S. in Sport Management