Dental Assistant Schools in ConnecticutThe Connecticut Dental Hygienist’s Association is a great place to look for information regarding dental hygiene education within the state. To be a registered hygienist, one must graduate with an associate or bachelor’s degree from a program that is accredited by the Commission on Dental Education (CODA). The four schools in Connecticut currently accredited by CODA are the Fones School of Dental Hygiene, Tunxis Community College, the University of New Haven and the Lincoln College of New England. Each of these schools offers at least an associates degree. The Fones School, which was established in 1913, offers a masters degree as well as an associates and bachelors.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in ConnecticutThe outlook for dental care assistant salaries in Connecticut is quite good. Salaries tend to be above the national average all across the state. The median salary for a dental care assistant in East Hartford or New Haven is a little over $36,000 and remains very close to that mark even in areas of the state where the cost of living is likely lower, such as Waterbury.
Dental Assisting Programs in ConnecticutThe four accredited schools for dental care assistant training are found at the A.I. Prince Technical High School, the Lincoln College of New England, Tunxis Community College and Windham Technical High School. In addition to these, there are other centers which offer certificate programs and beginning training to help potential dental care assistants gain chairside skills that they will need to get ahead in the field. The Connecticut State Dental Association offers resources and contact information regarding training and education for dental health professionals, including dental care assistants, hygienists and technicians.
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
Get hands-on training with Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute. Our campuses in New York and Connecticut can help give you career training in a wide variety of fields, including accounting, cosmetology, criminal justice, electrical systems technology, HVAC, IT, legal assisting, massage therapy, allied health, office administration, and more.
- Medical Assistant - Day
- Medical Assistant - Eve
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assistant
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Patient Care Technician Level 1
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Connecticut
|University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine||Farmington, CT||www.uchc.edu|
|A.I. Prince Technical High School||Hartford, CT||http://prince.cttech.org|
|Lincoln College of New England||Southington, CT||http://www.lincolncollegene.edu/southington-college-campus/southington-campus-college-connecticut#|
|Tunxis Community College||Farmington, CT||http://www.tunxis.edu|
|Windham Technical High School||Willimantic, CT||http://www.cttech.org|