Dental Assistant Schools in ConnecticutThe Connecticut Dental Hygienist’s Association is a great place to look for information regarding dental hygiene education within the state. To be a registered hygienist, one must graduate with an associate or bachelor’s degree from a program that is accredited by the Commission on Dental Education (CODA). The four schools in Connecticut currently accredited by CODA are the Fones School of Dental Hygiene, Tunxis Community College, the University of New Haven and the Lincoln College of New England. Each of these schools offers at least an associates degree. The Fones School, which was established in 1913, offers a masters degree as well as an associates and bachelors.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in ConnecticutThe outlook for dental care assistant salaries in Connecticut is quite good. Salaries tend to be above the national average all across the state. The median salary for a dental care assistant in East Hartford or New Haven is a little over $36,000 and remains very close to that mark even in areas of the state where the cost of living is likely lower, such as Waterbury.
Dental Assisting Programs in ConnecticutThe four accredited schools for dental care assistant training are found at the A.I. Prince Technical High School, the Lincoln College of New England, Tunxis Community College and Windham Technical High School. In addition to these, there are other centers which offer certificate programs and beginning training to help potential dental care assistants gain chairside skills that they will need to get ahead in the field. The Connecticut State Dental Association offers resources and contact information regarding training and education for dental health professionals, including dental care assistants, hygienists and technicians.
Get hands-on training with Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute. Our campuses in New York and Connecticut can help give you career training in a wide variety of fields, including accounting, cosmetology, criminal justice, electrical systems technology, HVAC, IT, legal assisting, massage therapy, allied health, office administration, and more.
- Dental Assistant - Day
- Medical Assistant - Day
- Medical Assistant - Eve
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
About the College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW's academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College's technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- Medical Office Specialist
- AAS-Medical Assistant Management
- Patient Care Technician Level 1
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Connecticut
|University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine||Farmington, CT||www.uchc.edu|
|A.I. Prince Technical High School||Hartford, CT||http://prince.cttech.org|
|Lincoln College of New England||Southington, CT||http://www.lincolncollegene.edu/southington-college-campus/southington-campus-college-connecticut#|
|Tunxis Community College||Farmington, CT||http://www.tunxis.edu|
|Windham Technical High School||Willimantic, CT||http://www.cttech.org|