Dental Assistant Schools in Colorado SpringsDental care assistants often work with molds of patients’ teeth, make patients feel more comfortable in the examination room and ensure that all the equipment used in every procedure is clean and sterile. During your training, you will learn how to handle all these tasks and many more. Most schools let you work in real life examination rooms and classrooms designed to look like examination rooms. You do need to choose between certification programs and programs that offer degrees. Degree programs typically offer more classes and offer more support when it comes to seeking employment after you finish the program.
Salaries for Dental Aid/Assistants in ColoradoWhen students first leave school, they can only apply for entry level positions. These positions typically come with a starting salary of around $9 an hour, and entry level assistants often make close to $35,000 a year. Once you have some more experience, you can apply for positions that pay closer to $15 an hour, and some of the top assistants working in Colorado make more than $25 an hour. If you live in Denver or another larger city, you can expect to make a little more starting out than you would in a smaller town. There are dozens of schools across Colorado that offer dental care assistant programs, including some schools that offer online classes. If you want to work on your certificate on your own time, an online school might be the best choice for you. Some of the top schools that have both online and offline classes include:
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Diploma-Dental Assisting
- Associate-Dental Office Administration
- Diploma-Medical Assisting
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
More Dental Aid/Assistant Schools In Colorado
|University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine||Aurora, CO||http://www.ucdenver.edu|
|Pickens Technical College||Aurora, CO||http://www.pickenstech.org|
|Community College of Denver||Denver, CO||https://www.ccd.edu|
|Concorde Career College||Aurora, CO||http://www.concorde.edu/campus/aurora-colorado|
|Pima Medical Institute||Denver, CO||http://pmi.edu/locations/colorado/denver|
|Emily Griffith Technical College||Denver, CO||http://eghs.egtc.net|
|Pikes Peak Community College||Colorado Springs, CO||http://www.ppcc.edu|
|University of Colorado, Denver||Denver, CO||http://www.ucdenver.edu|
|Colorado Northwestern College||Craig, CO||http://www.cncc.edu|
|Front Range Community College||Westminster, CO||https://www.frontrange.edu/|