Dental Assistant Schools in Colorado SpringsDental care assistants often work with molds of patients’ teeth, make patients feel more comfortable in the examination room and ensure that all the equipment used in every procedure is clean and sterile. During your training, you will learn how to handle all these tasks and many more. Most schools let you work in real life examination rooms and classrooms designed to look like examination rooms. You do need to choose between certification programs and programs that offer degrees. Degree programs typically offer more classes and offer more support when it comes to seeking employment after you finish the program.
Salaries for Dental Aid/Assistants in ColoradoWhen students first leave school, they can only apply for entry level positions. These positions typically come with a starting salary of around $9 an hour, and entry level assistants often make close to $35,000 a year. Once you have some more experience, you can apply for positions that pay closer to $15 an hour, and some of the top assistants working in Colorado make more than $25 an hour. If you live in Denver or another larger city, you can expect to make a little more starting out than you would in a smaller town. There are dozens of schools across Colorado that offer dental care assistant programs, including some schools that offer online classes. If you want to work on your certificate on your own time, an online school might be the best choice for you. Some of the top schools that have both online and offline classes include:
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Diploma-Dental Assisting
- Certificate-Expanded Duties Dental Assisting
- Diploma-Medical Assisting
Take your career to the next step with IntelliTec College. We offer programs for careers in the business, computer, healthcare, beauty & personal appearance, technical trades and exercise & wellness fields at our three campuses in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Healthcare Administration (BS)
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
More Dental Aid/Assistant Schools In Colorado
|University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine||Aurora, CO||http://www.ucdenver.edu|
|Pickens Technical College||Aurora, CO||http://www.pickenstech.org|
|Community College of Denver||Denver, CO||https://www.ccd.edu|
|Concorde Career College||Aurora, CO||http://www.concorde.edu/campus/aurora-colorado|
|Pima Medical Institute||Denver, CO||http://pmi.edu/locations/colorado/denver|
|Emily Griffith Technical College||Denver, CO||http://eghs.egtc.net|
|Pikes Peak Community College||Colorado Springs, CO||http://www.ppcc.edu|
|University of Colorado, Denver||Denver, CO||http://www.ucdenver.edu|
|Colorado Northwestern College||Craig, CO||http://www.cncc.edu|
|Front Range Community College||Westminster, CO||https://www.frontrange.edu/|