Dental Assistant Schools in Colorado SpringsDental care assistants often work with molds of patients’ teeth, make patients feel more comfortable in the examination room and ensure that all the equipment used in every procedure is clean and sterile. During your training, you will learn how to handle all these tasks and many more. Most schools let you work in real life examination rooms and classrooms designed to look like examination rooms. You do need to choose between certification programs and programs that offer degrees. Degree programs typically offer more classes and offer more support when it comes to seeking employment after you finish the program.
Salaries for Dental Aid/Assistants in ColoradoWhen students first leave school, they can only apply for entry level positions. These positions typically come with a starting salary of around $9 an hour, and entry level assistants often make close to $35,000 a year. Once you have some more experience, you can apply for positions that pay closer to $15 an hour, and some of the top assistants working in Colorado make more than $25 an hour. If you live in Denver or another larger city, you can expect to make a little more starting out than you would in a smaller town. There are dozens of schools across Colorado that offer dental care assistant programs, including some schools that offer online classes. If you want to work on your certificate on your own time, an online school might be the best choice for you. Some of the top schools that have both online and offline classes include:
Take your career to the next step with IntelliTec College. We offer programs for careers in the business, computer, healthcare, beauty & personal appearance, technical trades and exercise & wellness fields at our three campuses in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Diploma-Dental Assisting
- Certificate-Expanded Duties Dental Assisting
- Diploma-Medical Assisting
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
More Dental Aid/Assistant Schools In Colorado
|University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine||Aurora, CO||http://www.ucdenver.edu|
|Pickens Technical College||Aurora, CO||http://www.pickenstech.org|
|Community College of Denver||Denver, CO||https://www.ccd.edu|
|Concorde Career College||Aurora, CO||http://www.concorde.edu/campus/aurora-colorado|
|Pima Medical Institute||Denver, CO||http://pmi.edu/locations/colorado/denver|
|Emily Griffith Technical College||Denver, CO||http://eghs.egtc.net|
|Pikes Peak Community College||Colorado Springs, CO||http://www.ppcc.edu|
|University of Colorado, Denver||Denver, CO||http://www.ucdenver.edu|
|Colorado Northwestern College||Craig, CO||http://www.cncc.edu|
|Front Range Community College||Westminster, CO||https://www.frontrange.edu/|