Dental Assistant Schools in Colorado SpringsDental care assistants often work with molds of patients’ teeth, make patients feel more comfortable in the examination room and ensure that all the equipment used in every procedure is clean and sterile. During your training, you will learn how to handle all these tasks and many more. Most schools let you work in real life examination rooms and classrooms designed to look like examination rooms. You do need to choose between certification programs and programs that offer degrees. Degree programs typically offer more classes and offer more support when it comes to seeking employment after you finish the program.
Salaries for Dental Aid/Assistants in ColoradoWhen students first leave school, they can only apply for entry level positions. These positions typically come with a starting salary of around $9 an hour, and entry level assistants often make close to $35,000 a year. Once you have some more experience, you can apply for positions that pay closer to $15 an hour, and some of the top assistants working in Colorado make more than $25 an hour. If you live in Denver or another larger city, you can expect to make a little more starting out than you would in a smaller town. There are dozens of schools across Colorado that offer dental care assistant programs, including some schools that offer online classes. If you want to work on your certificate on your own time, an online school might be the best choice for you. Some of the top schools that have both online and offline classes include:
Take your career to the next step with IntelliTec College. We offer programs for careers in the business, computer, healthcare, beauty & personal appearance, technical trades and exercise & wellness fields at our three campuses in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
More Dental Aid/Assistant Schools In Colorado
|University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine||Aurora, CO||http://www.ucdenver.edu|
|Pickens Technical College||Aurora, CO||http://www.pickenstech.org|
|Community College of Denver||Denver, CO||https://www.ccd.edu|
|Concorde Career College||Aurora, CO||http://www.concorde.edu/campus/aurora-colorado|
|Pima Medical Institute||Denver, CO||http://pmi.edu/locations/colorado/denver|
|Emily Griffith Technical College||Denver, CO||http://eghs.egtc.net|
|Pikes Peak Community College||Colorado Springs, CO||http://www.ppcc.edu|
|University of Colorado, Denver||Denver, CO||http://www.ucdenver.edu|
|Colorado Northwestern College||Craig, CO||http://www.cncc.edu|
|Front Range Community College||Westminster, CO||https://www.frontrange.edu/|