Find Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in Chicago, IllinoisIt’s important when seeking a dental care assistant school to look for one that is accredited by the American Dental Association’s Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA). To be eligible to earn the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) certification, potential dental care assistants must have graduated from an CODA-accredited dental assistant school.
The best place to begin the search for an accredited dental care assistant school in Chicago is to visit the DANB website (www.dnab.org) where a state-by-state list of CODA-accredited schools is provided and the American Dental Hygiene Association website (www.adha.org).
Dental Hygiene Education in Chicago, IllinoisStudents looking for entry level dental hygiene training and educational opportunities in Chicago can expect to find many institutions that offer programs that award the necessary certificate or degree for the clinical practice of dental hygiene. These are usually two-year programs that require on average 2,910 clock hours of curriculum study, of which 684 hours are spent in a clinical setting.
For those who wish to further their education, such as a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, there are degree completion programs for licensed dental hygienists, who have completed the required professional education credits and who have already become certified or have earned an associate degree.
Dental hygiene programs are offered in Chicago at the following institutions:
* College of DuPage
* College of Lake County
* Harper College
* Kennedy-King College
* Prairie State College
Salaries for Dental Assistants in Chicago, IllinoisThe average dental care assistant salary in Chicago, Illinois is $63,000 per year. This is an increase from $61,500 in 2010. Compared to dental care assistant salaries nationwide, Chicago dental care assistants are paid 16% higher than their peers.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Master of Public Health
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Master of Arts in Government - Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Public Health (MPH)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Veterinary Assistant
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
- Master of Public Health Online
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Chicago
|University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry||Chicago, IL||http://dentistry.uic.edu|