Find Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in Chicago, IllinoisIt’s important when seeking a dental care assistant school to look for one that is accredited by the American Dental Association’s Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA). To be eligible to earn the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) certification, potential dental care assistants must have graduated from an CODA-accredited dental assistant school.
The best place to begin the search for an accredited dental care assistant school in Chicago is to visit the DANB website (www.dnab.org) where a state-by-state list of CODA-accredited schools is provided and the American Dental Hygiene Association website (www.adha.org).
Dental Hygiene Education in Chicago, IllinoisStudents looking for entry level dental hygiene training and educational opportunities in Chicago can expect to find many institutions that offer programs that award the necessary certificate or degree for the clinical practice of dental hygiene. These are usually two-year programs that require on average 2,910 clock hours of curriculum study, of which 684 hours are spent in a clinical setting.
For those who wish to further their education, such as a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, there are degree completion programs for licensed dental hygienists, who have completed the required professional education credits and who have already become certified or have earned an associate degree.
Dental hygiene programs are offered in Chicago at the following institutions:
* College of DuPage
* College of Lake County
* Harper College
* Kennedy-King College
* Prairie State College
Salaries for Dental Assistants in Chicago, IllinoisThe average dental care assistant salary in Chicago, Illinois is $63,000 per year. This is an increase from $61,500 in 2010. Compared to dental care assistant salaries nationwide, Chicago dental care assistants are paid 16% higher than their peers.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Public Health (MPH)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MSE Exercise Science
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Sport Management Studies - Wellness and Fitness (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Chicago
|University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry||Chicago, IL||http://dentistry.uic.edu|