Dental Assistant Schools in CharlotteCentral Piedmont offers its Dental Assisting Diploma through its Health Sciences division. Consisting of 47 credits, the program’s curriculum is split into three semesters: Fall, Spring, and Summer. Thus, students can complete the program within a year. Fourteen of the 47 credits are taken in the fall semester; courses cover the following subject areas: orofacial anatomy, pre-clinical procedures, infection and hazard control, and dental radiography. The spring semester comprises the bulk of the curriculum, with 17 credits. In addition to the first unit of clinical practice for acquiring hands-on experience, students would take classes in dental materials, dental science, dental health education, and practice or office management. The summer semester is virtually reserved for the second and last clinical practice class. Also required are 11 credits worth of courses in biology, English, and communications. Upon completion of the program, students are awarded the Diploma in Dental Assisting, making them eligible to take the Dental Assisting National Board Examination to become Certified Dental Assistants.
Salaries for Dental Assistant Schools in CharlotteAs part of the Charlotte-Gastonia-Rock Hill metropolitan area, the city of Charlotte yielded an annual mean wage of $39,110 for its dental care assistants, according to a 2012 report by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This beats the numbers for dental care assistants in the state of North Carolina, at $37,280 ($17.92 per hour), as well as those of the country, at $35,080 ($16.86 per hour). In 2012, there were 1,560 dental assistants in the Charlotte metro area, comprising almost 20 percent of dental care assistants in the state. The BLS expects the state numbers for the dental care assistant field to grow by 24 percent between 2010 and 2020, virtually keeping in pace with the national job growth rate for the same field.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer our degree and certificate programs in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Charlotte
|Central Piedmont Community College||Charlotte, NC||http://www.cpcc.edu|