If you’re like Hermey from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, you may want to be a dentist but haven’t had the opportunity to become one yet. If you live in Arizona, a good first step is aiming to get a job as a dental aid or assistant by finding a good dental school in your state.
While you may pick a dental school for any number of reasons that are important to you, you should definitely check to see if they are accredited before you enroll in a program and start taking classes. A good school will be associated with the American Dental Association, or ADA, and it only takes a quick call to an admissions representative to find out if your potential school is accredited with them.
Arizona School of Dental AssistingGetting a dental hygiene education should teach you enough to succeed in an entry-level job position in the field of dentistry. You should learn about both preventive and therapeutic services in your classes, and your program should contain a mix of academic and clinical work. Many good degree and certificate programs also have the goal of connecting you with the people you’ll be serving through different activities.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in ArizonaMost dental aid or assistants make around $16 or $17 per hour, but this depends on how much education and experience you have. The mean annual salary is about $35,000. Arizona pretty much runs in the middle of the pack compared to other states.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Healthcare Administration (BS)
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Becoming a dental care assistant could be a good job for the foreseeable future, or it could just a step in the direction you want to take. Whatever your aspirations are, get a good education to start off on the right foot.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Arizona
|Arizona School of Dental Assisting||Phoenix, AZ||https://azdentalassistants.com|
|Phoenix College||Phoenix, AZ||http://www.phoenixcollege.edu|
|Rio Salado College||Tempe, AZ||http://www.riosalado.edu|
|Pima Medical Institute||Tucson, AZ||http://pmi.edu|
View Larger Map