Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in OhioOhio has many techs college, community colleges and university where the Dental Care Assistant programs are held. This makes Ohio an incredible popular area for these programs. All of the Dental Care Assistant schools offer both the Dental Hygienist certificate and the Associate or advanced Dental Care Assistant program. As a graduate, you will find that Ohio has plenty of job openings.
Some schools with Dental Assisting programs are the Brown Mackie Schools, Fortis Institute, Penn Foster Schools, Remington College, Ohio Business College and Jefferson, Cuyahoga and Columbus Community Colleges. For more information, go to http://www.citytowninfo.com/employment/dental-assistants/ohio
Dental Hygiene Education in OhioA Dental Hygienist enters are only required to pass the state exam and pass 10 months of training. Dental Hygienists receive their course and clinical work in academic programs at technological colleges, vocational schools and community colleges and universities. When a student graduates, a certificate is typically presented. Ten months is a short time to finish your education and have the opportunity for a professional career in dentistry in Ohio. For students who need an alternative educational plan, the Dental Hygiene program offers accelerated training; part-time education program and distance education is available.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in OhioThe largest cities in Ohio, such as Cincinnati and Columbia have the largest need for Dental Care Assistants. The average salary for either a Dental Hygienist or Assistant is well above the average starting salary. In Ohio, there is a wide range of salaries because of size of the city, location and need. The median entry level salary is approximately $34,000 with a more senior assistant receiving $65,000. This is an incredible salary for someone who has spent such a short time in school.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Available programs include Health Administrative Services, Human, Social, and Health Services, Medical Billing Administration, and Medical Office Management.
- Professional financial aid advisors work with students individually to find the best financial aid solution.
- All programs are 100% online.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Medical Office Management - Associate of Applied Science
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Ranked 16th among the Best Colleges for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked among the Best Regional Universities in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1921 and located in Crestview Hills, KY.
- Has an average freshman retention rate is 68%.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 14:1, with 76% of its classes having fewer than 20 students.
- Accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Health Care Management
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Management programs at the bachelor and master’s level, with undergraduate specializations in health services administration and gerontology management.
- Specialized degrees that provide in-depth study across multiple disciplines, such as law, marketing, business, government, and technology.
- Industry-current curriculum where more of the courses you take are devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Nursing (BS)
- Fitness & Nutrition
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Ohio
|The Ohio State University College of Dentistry||Columbus, Ohio, United States||www.dent.osu.edu|
|Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine||Cleveland, OH, USA||dental.case.edu|