Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in OhioOhio has many techs college, community colleges and university where the Dental Care Assistant programs are held. This makes Ohio an incredible popular area for these programs. All of the Dental Care Assistant schools offer both the Dental Hygienist certificate and the Associate or advanced Dental Care Assistant program. As a graduate, you will find that Ohio has plenty of job openings.
Some schools with Dental Assisting programs are the Brown Mackie Schools, Fortis Institute, Penn Foster Schools, Remington College, Ohio Business College and Jefferson, Cuyahoga and Columbus Community Colleges. For more information, go to http://www.citytowninfo.com/employment/dental-assistants/ohio
Dental Hygiene Education in OhioA Dental Hygienist enters are only required to pass the state exam and pass 10 months of training. Dental Hygienists receive their course and clinical work in academic programs at technological colleges, vocational schools and community colleges and universities. When a student graduates, a certificate is typically presented. Ten months is a short time to finish your education and have the opportunity for a professional career in dentistry in Ohio. For students who need an alternative educational plan, the Dental Hygiene program offers accelerated training; part-time education program and distance education is available.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in OhioThe largest cities in Ohio, such as Cincinnati and Columbia have the largest need for Dental Care Assistants. The average salary for either a Dental Hygienist or Assistant is well above the average starting salary. In Ohio, there is a wide range of salaries because of size of the city, location and need. The median entry level salary is approximately $34,000 with a more senior assistant receiving $65,000. This is an incredible salary for someone who has spent such a short time in school.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Available programs include Health Administrative Services, Human, Social, and Health Services, Medical Billing Administration, and Medical Office Management.
- Professional financial aid advisors work with students individually to find the best financial aid solution.
- All programs are 100% online.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Medical Office Management - Associate of Applied Science
- Ranked 16th among the Best Colleges for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked among the Best Regional Universities in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1921 and located in Crestview Hills, KY.
- Has an average freshman retention rate is 68%.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 14:1, with 76% of its classes having fewer than 20 students.
- Accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Health Care Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Available programs include A.S. in Medical Assisting, A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Program topics include communication skills, administration & clinical procedures, medical terminology, and medical law and ethics.
- Health & Medical Assistant programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Public Health (BS)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Ohio
|The Ohio State University College of Dentistry||Columbus, Ohio, United States||www.dent.osu.edu|
|Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine||Cleveland, OH, USA||dental.case.edu|