Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in OhioOhio has many techs college, community colleges and university where the Dental Care Assistant programs are held. This makes Ohio an incredible popular area for these programs. All of the Dental Care Assistant schools offer both the Dental Hygienist certificate and the Associate or advanced Dental Care Assistant program. As a graduate, you will find that Ohio has plenty of job openings.
Some schools with Dental Assisting programs are the Brown Mackie Schools, Fortis Institute, Penn Foster Schools, Remington College, Ohio Business College and Jefferson, Cuyahoga and Columbus Community Colleges. For more information, go to http://www.citytowninfo.com/employment/dental-assistants/ohio
Dental Hygiene Education in OhioA Dental Hygienist enters are only required to pass the state exam and pass 10 months of training. Dental Hygienists receive their course and clinical work in academic programs at technological colleges, vocational schools and community colleges and universities. When a student graduates, a certificate is typically presented. Ten months is a short time to finish your education and have the opportunity for a professional career in dentistry in Ohio. For students who need an alternative educational plan, the Dental Hygiene program offers accelerated training; part-time education program and distance education is available.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in OhioThe largest cities in Ohio, such as Cincinnati and Columbia have the largest need for Dental Care Assistants. The average salary for either a Dental Hygienist or Assistant is well above the average starting salary. In Ohio, there is a wide range of salaries because of size of the city, location and need. The median entry level salary is approximately $34,000 with a more senior assistant receiving $65,000. This is an incredible salary for someone who has spent such a short time in school.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Antonelli College has been a well-known member of the visual arts community in Cincinnati, Ohio, since 1947. Our mission is to empower individuals by providing quality, focused education and the development of life-changing skills.
The primary goal of Antonelli College is to create an environment that prepares each graduate to become a qualified professional and a well-rounded individual.
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
Professional Skills Institute provides industry-modeled, hands-on medical training to prepare graduates for a new career as a Medical Office Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist, or Pharmacy Technician.
You could start your healthcare career in less time than you think! PSI is the choice for healthcare training that leads to employment.
- Medical Office Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance.
- Healthcare Administration programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Ohio
|The Ohio State University College of Dentistry||Columbus, Ohio, United States||www.dent.osu.edu|
|Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine||Cleveland, OH, USA||dental.case.edu|