Dental Assistant Schools in MontanaAspiring dental care assistants seeking education at GFC MSU can enroll in an 11-month certificate program. The curriculum is split into three semesters: Fall, Spring, and Summer. The number of credits required for graduation is 43 to 45; the curriculum also has an additional graduation requirement entitled “Becoming a Successful Student.” Core courses are in subject matter that includes infection control; dental office management; chairside assisting; oral radiology; and head, neck and oral anatomy. At SKC, students have two choices instead of one: the Certificate of Completion in Dental Assisting Technology and the Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in Dental Assisting Technology. Although SKC students can complete the A.A.S. program in 11 months like the certificate track, it would require an increased work load per semester. Indeed, the dental assisting curricula at SKC are actually more elaborate, with 55 credits for the certificate and 90 credits for the associate degree. Naturally, it would take two years to complete the A.A.S. Also, the curricula have unique non-dental classes tailored to Native Americans, such as “Native American Contributions” and “History of Indians in the U.S.”
SALARIES FOR DENTAL ASSISTANTS IN MONTANAIn Montana, dental care assistants have an annual median salary of $31,100 ($14.94 per hour), according to a 2012 report by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The bottom 10 percentile of dental care assistants in the state took home $21,600 ($10.38 per hour), while the top 10 percent took home $40,700 ($19.58 per hour). According to the BLS, there were 1,060 dental care assistants in Montana. The agency expects that number to increase by 24 percent–up to 1,320–between 2010 and 2020.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Montana
|Great Falls College||Great Falls, MT||http://www.dental.uab.edu|
|Salish Kootenai College||Pablo, MT||http://www.faulknerstate.edu|