Dental Assistant Schools in MontanaAspiring dental care assistants seeking education at GFC MSU can enroll in an 11-month certificate program. The curriculum is split into three semesters: Fall, Spring, and Summer. The number of credits required for graduation is 43 to 45; the curriculum also has an additional graduation requirement entitled “Becoming a Successful Student.” Core courses are in subject matter that includes infection control; dental office management; chairside assisting; oral radiology; and head, neck and oral anatomy. At SKC, students have two choices instead of one: the Certificate of Completion in Dental Assisting Technology and the Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in Dental Assisting Technology. Although SKC students can complete the A.A.S. program in 11 months like the certificate track, it would require an increased work load per semester. Indeed, the dental assisting curricula at SKC are actually more elaborate, with 55 credits for the certificate and 90 credits for the associate degree. Naturally, it would take two years to complete the A.A.S. Also, the curricula have unique non-dental classes tailored to Native Americans, such as “Native American Contributions” and “History of Indians in the U.S.”
SALARIES FOR DENTAL ASSISTANTS IN MONTANAIn Montana, dental care assistants have an annual median salary of $31,100 ($14.94 per hour), according to a 2012 report by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The bottom 10 percentile of dental care assistants in the state took home $21,600 ($10.38 per hour), while the top 10 percent took home $40,700 ($19.58 per hour). According to the BLS, there were 1,060 dental care assistants in Montana. The agency expects that number to increase by 24 percent–up to 1,320–between 2010 and 2020.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Montana
|Great Falls College||Great Falls, MT||http://www.dental.uab.edu|
|Salish Kootenai College||Pablo, MT||http://www.faulknerstate.edu|