Dental Aid/Assistant Education in MissouriIndividuals can work as dental aid orassistants in Missouri without completing a formal training program. However, dental aid or assistants must complete an accredited dental care assistant program approved by the Missouri Dental Board if they wish to assist a dentist with administering and monitoring nitrous oxide analgesia. They must also have a permit from the board. Students must also have a permit to perform expanded dental functions; students must have completed training and be certified in expanded functions.
Dental aid or assistant training programs offer a curriculum of laboratory classes, lectures and a lot of clinical education so the student can gain chair-side experience assisting the dentist in procedures. Dental care assistant education usually takes from 1 to 2 years to complete. Completing the dental aid or assistant program qualifies the student to take the Dental Assisting National Board, Inc. exam to earn the Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) credential.
Salaries for Dental Aid/Assistants MissouriDental care assistants in Missouri earned a mean annual wage of $33,790, according to a May 2012 U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics report. This is slightly less than the $35,080 that was earned by dental aid or assistants across the nation. During that time, there were 4,970 dental care assistants working in Missouri.
- It's never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to HVAC technology, there's an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your skills into a career.
- At Bryan University, you'll have access to career services including practice interviews, resume prep, job referrals, and career development classes that can help you along your path to success.
- Here at BU, we supply you with the tools to succeed including access to one of largest online content repositories in the world, so you can use research to gain industry insight.
- With a degree from Bryan University, you'll receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- Campus locations include Columbia, Rogers, Springfield and Topeka as well as online. Experience the flexibility and hands-on training Bryan University offers and take a step toward your career today!
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Health Care Management B.S.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Missouri
|University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Dentistry||Kansas City, MO||www.umkc.edu|
|Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health at A.T. Still University||Kirksville, MO||www.atsu.edu|
|Missouri College||Brentwood, MO||http://www.missouricollege.edu|
|Linn State Technical College||Linn, MO||https://www.statetechmo.edu|
|Metropolitan State Community College||Kansas City, MO||http://www.metrostate.edu|
|Ozarks Technical Community College||Springfield, MO||http://www.otc.edu|
|St. Louis Community College||St. Louis, MO||http://www.stlcc.edu|