- Graduation from a CODA-accredited dental assisting program with appropriate training and a degree
- Successfully complete a Florida Board-approved expanded duties training program including radiation technology.
CODA stands for the Commission on Dental Accreditation, a certification of the Dental Assisting National Board. The Florida Department of Education has a prescribed program structure that must be followed to meet the demands of preparation of a qualified Dental Care Assistant. Dental radiography (dental x-rays) and classes are included as a part of this curriculum.
Dental Assistant Schools in Jacksonville, FloridaSeveral colleges and training programs are offered in the Jacksonville area. These schools are:
- Florida State College at Jacksonville – accredited by CODA
- Florida Community College- accredited by CODA
Salaries for Dental Aid/Assistants in Jacksonville, FloridaExact salary information in an area is difficult to obtain; however, the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics quoted the median pay for Dental Care Assistant as $34,500 per year or $16.59 per hour. As the population of the United States ages and more baby boomers retain their teeth, the job outlook until the year 2022 will increase by 25%.
- Has specialized in career training since 1982.
- Offers beginning to advanced training in computer repair, medical assisting, cosmetology, nursing, and more.
- Continually maintains programs according to industry needs by working closely with industry experts and employers.
- Provides well-equipped training facilities to give students the advantage of hands-on training.
- Its instructors attend seminars and workshops to keep current with new technology and topics.
- Medical Assistant Technician (10-Month diploma program)
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Jacksonville
|Florida State College at Jacksonville||Jacksonville, FL||http://www.fscj.edu|