One of the finest schools for Dental assisting is Eastern Florida State College, formerly Brevard Community College. Located in Melbourne, Florida, this school is fully accredited and certification is available. Programs include everything from a full bachelor’s degree to an applied technology diploma. Factors that will help you to decide which program to enter include how soon you want to begin your career and how far you would like to go.
Dental Assistant Schools in FloridaA Dental Hygienist education requires a commitment to, at the least, a two year program of classes relating to oral health and ending with an associate of science degree. They must be licensed and professional. Eastern Florida State College offers this type of program as well as the means to help the graduate become licensed. This program is also accredited.
Salaries for Dental Assistants in Melbourne, FloridaThe entry level salary for a dental care assistant is around $30,000 per year with a median salary of around $48,000 per year. This is just the average; there are many dental assistants and hygienists who make between $50,000 and $60,000 depending upon their education, professionalism and experience.
This is not a comprehensive list; it is just a sampling to show how easy it is to find a dental care assistant school near you.
- Available programs include A.S. in Medical Assisting, A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Program topics include communication skills, administration & clinical procedures, medical terminology, and medical law and ethics.
- Health & Medical Assistant programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Physician Assistant (MS)
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Fitness & Nutrition
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Dental Assistant - DIP
- Medical Assistant Technician - DIP
Pursue your education with American College for Medical Careers. We offer degree and diploma programs in the allied health field at our campus in Orlando, Florida.
- Dental Assisting with Expanded Functions
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
More Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Florida
|Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, School of Dental Medicine||Bradenton, FL||www.lecom.edu|
|Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine||Fort Lauderdale, FL||dental.nova.edu|
|University of Florida College of Dentistry||Gainesville, FL||dental.ufl.edu|
|Broward College||Davie, FL||http://www.broward.edu|
|Eastern Florida State College||Melbourne, FL||http://www.easternflorida.edu|
|Florida State College at Jacksonville||Jacksonville, FL||http://www.fscj.edu|
|Indian River State College||Fort Pierce, FL||https://www.irsc.edu|
|Lincoln Technical Institute – Fern Park||Fern Park, FL||http://www.lincolntech.edu/|
|Orlando Technical Center||Orlando, FL||https://www.orangetechcollege.net|
|Palm Beach Community College||Lake Worth, FL||http://www.palmbeachstate.edu|
|Pinellas Technical Education Center||Clearwater, FL||http://www.pcsb.org|
|South Florida State College||Avon Park, FL||http://www.southflorida.edu|
|Tallahassee Community College||Tallahassee, FL||https://www.tcc.fl.edu|