Find Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in Chicago, IllinoisIt’s important when seeking a dental care assistant school to look for one that is accredited by the American Dental Association’s Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA). To be eligible to earn the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) certification, potential dental care assistants must have graduated from an CODA-accredited dental assistant school.
The best place to begin the search for an accredited dental care assistant school in Chicago is to visit the DANB website (www.dnab.org) where a state-by-state list of CODA-accredited schools is provided and the American Dental Hygiene Association website (www.adha.org).
Dental Hygiene Education in Chicago, IllinoisStudents looking for entry level dental hygiene training and educational opportunities in Chicago can expect to find many institutions that offer programs that award the necessary certificate or degree for the clinical practice of dental hygiene. These are usually two-year programs that require on average 2,910 clock hours of curriculum study, of which 684 hours are spent in a clinical setting.
For those who wish to further their education, such as a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, there are degree completion programs for licensed dental hygienists, who have completed the required professional education credits and who have already become certified or have earned an associate degree.
Dental hygiene programs are offered in Chicago at the following institutions:
* College of DuPage
* College of Lake County
* Harper College
* Kennedy-King College
* Prairie State College
Salaries for Dental Assistants in Chicago, IllinoisThe average dental care assistant salary in Chicago, Illinois is $63,000 per year. This is an increase from $61,500 in 2010. Compared to dental care assistant salaries nationwide, Chicago dental care assistants are paid 16% higher than their peers.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Northwestern College is a special place. Focused programs. Flexible schedules. Supportive faculty. Externship opportunities. But you probably know all of that. What you may not know is what’s behind it. Our history, our mission, our whole philosophy really. Simply put, it’s about preparing people well and quickly for a lifetime of opportunities.
- Dental Assisting Certificate
- Medical Assisting Certificate
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Dental Assistant
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Public Health (MPH)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Chicago
|University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry||Chicago, IL||http://dentistry.uic.edu|