Find Accredited Dental Assistant Schools in Chicago, IllinoisIt’s important when seeking a dental care assistant school to look for one that is accredited by the American Dental Association’s Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA). To be eligible to earn the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) certification, potential dental care assistants must have graduated from an CODA-accredited dental assistant school.
The best place to begin the search for an accredited dental care assistant school in Chicago is to visit the DANB website (www.dnab.org) where a state-by-state list of CODA-accredited schools is provided and the American Dental Hygiene Association website (www.adha.org).
Dental Hygiene Education in Chicago, IllinoisStudents looking for entry level dental hygiene training and educational opportunities in Chicago can expect to find many institutions that offer programs that award the necessary certificate or degree for the clinical practice of dental hygiene. These are usually two-year programs that require on average 2,910 clock hours of curriculum study, of which 684 hours are spent in a clinical setting.
For those who wish to further their education, such as a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, there are degree completion programs for licensed dental hygienists, who have completed the required professional education credits and who have already become certified or have earned an associate degree.
Dental hygiene programs are offered in Chicago at the following institutions:
* College of DuPage
* College of Lake County
* Harper College
* Kennedy-King College
* Prairie State College
Salaries for Dental Assistants in Chicago, IllinoisThe average dental care assistant salary in Chicago, Illinois is $63,000 per year. This is an increase from $61,500 in 2010. Compared to dental care assistant salaries nationwide, Chicago dental care assistants are paid 16% higher than their peers.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Veterinary Assisting
- Veterinary Assistant
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Public Health Global Health
- Master of Public Health: Nutrition
- Master of Public Health: Health Promotion
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Chicago
|University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry||Chicago, IL||http://dentistry.uic.edu|