Dental Assistant Schools in BaltimoreFor admission, aspiring dental care assistants need at least a high school diploma or GED; the minimum age for admission is 16. At All-State, students can wrap up dental care assistant training in 48 weeks, with choices between full-time day and part-time evening schedules. Fortis, by comparison, requires 40 weeks of full-time training in the daytime. Total clock hours are 1,035 for All-State and 1,030 for Fortis. Regardless of the school of choice, aspiring dental assistants will perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties to gain valuable hands-on experience. Courses cover subject areas such as oral anatomy, dental radiology, dental office management, dental materials, and dental specialties. Students graduate with a professional certificate in Dental Assisting. After graduation, students can sit for the Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) exam or the Maryland General and Radiation Health and Safety (RHS) exam, which are administered by the Dental Assisting National Board, Inc.
Salaries for DentaL Aid/Assistant Schools in BaltimoreAccording to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), dental aid or assistants in the Baltimore-Towson area had an annual mean wage of $36,660 in 2012. States-wide, the wages are virtually in line with the annual median wage of $37,000, which is $2,500 more than the national median. There were 2,750 dental aid or assistants in the Baltimore-Towson region, a number that comprises 55 percent of the Maryland professionals in the same field. The BLS expects the number of dental assistants in Maryland to grow by 23 percent between 2010 and 2020.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
All-State Career - Healthcare Division is committed to providing quality training for students just like you. Financial aid is available for students who qualify. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assisting
- Expanded Functions Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Dental Hygienist/Assistant Schools In Baltimore
|University of Maryland at Baltimore School of Dentistry||Baltimore, MD||http://www.umaryland.edu|
|All-State Career||Baltimore, MD||https://www.allstatecareer.edu|